Contribute
Register

adamsmasher's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-UD3H - i7-4770K - HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamsmasher's guide is great, i just thought short's would be more noob friendly since you just load the config file.
Good point. However, my concern is that short's build description doesn't show the MultiBeast configuration screen snapshot(s), nor does he list his MultiBeast choices. Additionally, short has a nVidia graphics card, and j0nii does not. So, IMO, j0nii is better off using AdamSmasher's MultiBeast configuration as a guide stepping through the MultiBeast screens to learn how to use MultiBeast. 'nough said.

My config file would actually be a little different now since I'm using a GTX 760 in this build now (it's also running Mavericks, though that doesn't really change much in terms of MB choices and install steps).

Hey adamsmasher does your speed step work? I only get x8 and x35... Thanks.

Hey adamsmasher does your speed step work? I only get x8 and x35... Thanks.

Yes, last I checked it was. Make sure you have optimized defaults set in UEFI.

hi adam,

now that you have a 760, our build is actually the same. i wanted to ask if you get missing frames when you are previewing a video.

i don't understand why my machine does this, but i get black frames when I preview a video and when i play some vimeo vids. but when i play them on quicktime or vlc, i get none of these issues.

it's really a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things, but i just wanted to know if this is something to do with the machine that i can fix or a minor quirk i'll have to deal with given the advantages that i get with a hackintosh.

Hi

I installed 10.9 successfully with your build and I m using since 1 month (my multibeast setting is added )

Gigabyte z87xud3h mobo

i7 4770K
kingston 16gb ram
Gigabyte NVIDIA GT640 2 gb
120 ssd

but..
i have a little problem about screen preview

i uploaded this video to see you

[video=youtube;Crf0MDY4D7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crf0MDY4D7g[/video]

what is the problem you think? why its opening slowly

like not have driver or opened in safe boot but nothing...

Attachments

• multibeast_n.png
    multibeast_n.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 365
anybody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back