Contribute
Register

ACPI AE_NOT_FOUND during install

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really do that until post-install.

But i'm running Yosemite. If i create the SSDT i can use it to load the Sierra Installer? Sorry for the lack of knowledge.

But i'm running Yosemite. If i create the SSDT i can use it to load the Sierra Installer? Sorry for the lack of knowledge.

No need for the custom SSDT to reach the installer.

No need for the custom SSDT to reach the installer.
I managed to install Sierra. Can you point me some text showing how to report problems on post installation?

Your ioreg is corrupt (probably created with wrong version).

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I installed Sierra using the EFI and Install_OSX from USB, it reach the setup 1/200 tries. When setup appeared, all the USBs are working, but the first system season it stopped working. In this first install I manage to put the USB ports to work by injecting USBInjectAll.kext and EHC1>EH01 & EHC2>EH02. But is work intermittently. Some boots I got USB and some not. Then without any changes, the USBs stopped working. I tried 30 times.

Then I put the Install_OSX on HD booting with USB Clover, and it reach setup always, but without USB ports. I installed this way (from HD installer) and when the system was ready to use i made the same procedure as before - Inject in USBInjectAll.kext and change EHXX. I booted 30 times and it doesn't work, with or without FixUSB.

The Problems reporting files are attached.

Attachments

• test01.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
I installed Sierra using the EFI and Install_OSX from USB, it reach the setup 1/200 tries. When setup appeared, all the USBs are working, but the first system season it stopped working. In this first install I manage to put the USB ports to work by injecting USBInjectAll.kext and EHC1>EH01 & EHC2>EH02. But is work intermittently. Some boots I got USB and some not. Then without any changes, the USBs stopped working. I tried 30 times.

Then I put the Install_OSX on HD booting with USB Clover, and it reach setup always, but without USB ports. I installed this way (from HD installer) and when the system was ready to use i made the same procedure as before - Inject in USBInjectAll.kext and change EHXX. I booted 30 times and it doesn't work, with or without FixUSB.

The Problems reporting files are attached.

You did not follow the guide (your config.plist is not from my guide...)

You did not follow the guide (your config.plist is not from my guide...)

I made all the problems reporting procedure again. Here you are.

Attachments

• test02.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back