Contribute
Register

ACPI AE_NOT_FOUND during install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 22.49.49.png
You have not patched ACPI yet.
Probably "IRQ Fix" will help.

I think I discovered the issue on USB. The USBInjectAll.kext are not loading. How to fix it?
The kext don't show up in the App SystemInfo (look at the picture) but rename the ports to HPXX in IORegistryExplorer. It is loading correctly?
One more information: the USBs was working intermittently, sometimes booted with USBs and sometimes not, then it stopped working. I installed Sierra once again and it never worked on this second install.

Last edited:
The word "IRQ" is not found on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/.
Could you please be more specific?

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

View attachment 251232

I think I discovered the issue on USB. The USBInjectAll.kext are not loading. How to fix it?
The kext don't show up in the App SystemInfo (look at the picture) but rename the ports to HPXX in IORegistryExplorer. It is loading correctly?
One more information: the USBs was working intermittently, sometimes booted with USBs and sometimes not, then it stopped working. I installed Sierra once again and it never worked on this second install.

Your kextcache output shows USBInjectAll.kext is not installed, or not installed correctly.
But that won't help you with EH02 not having any drivers attached.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Your kextcache output shows USBInjectAll.kext is not installed, or not installed correctly.
But that won't help you with EH02 not having any drivers attached.

I got the all the USBs working by renaming the entries in the file below according to the address of the ports in my DSDT

IOUSBHostFamily.kext > Contents > Plugins > AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext > Contents > Info.plist

Now the USBs is working without any injector.

Now the hack macOS Sierra 10.12.4 is working Graphics with QE CI, WIFI, Keyboard, Audio (all ports), Trackpad, Siri, Apple Store, Quick Time Screen Record.

Thank you very much for you attention and precious assistance all this time.

I got the all the USBs working by renaming the entries in the file below according to the address of the ports in my DSDT

IOUSBHostFamily.kext > Contents > Plugins > AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext > Contents > Info.plist

Now the USBs is working without any injector.

Now the hack macOS Sierra 10.12.4 is working Graphics with QE CI, WIFI, Keyboard, Audio (all ports), Trackpad, Siri, Apple Store, Quick Time Screen Record.

Thank you very much for you attention and precious assistance all this time.

It is better to do the injections without patching the system kexts...
It makes updates easier.
But that is your call.

It is better to do the injections without patching the system kexts...
It makes updates easier.
But that is your call.

I find that you're right. The idea is hacking without modifying the system right? Could I put the ORIGINAL IOUSBHostFamily.kext back in place and start again trying USBInjectAll.kext with EH0X>EH0X (It worked before) and send Problem Report to you? or should I install the system again?

USB injection or install Sierra again?

I find that you're right. The idea is hacking without modifying the system right? Could I put the ORIGINAL IOUSBHostFamily.kext back in place and start again trying USBInjectAll.kext with EH0X>EH0X (It worked before) and send Problem Report to you? or should I install the system again?

USB injection or install Sierra again?

You can do the same injects with USBInjectAll.kext and a custom SSDT.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

You can do the same injects with USBInjectAll.kext and a custom SSDT.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Is not possible to make a custom SSDT if USBInjectAll.kext don't work. I cannot test the ports in IORegistryExplorer.
I installed Sierra again. Just installed Wifi, Video and USBInjectAll.kext, was used Kext Utility.
Please, check whats is happening that the injector doesn't work. It worked before, it must work again.
Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• problem01usb.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
Is not possible to make a custom SSDT if USBInjectAll.kext don't work. I cannot test the ports in IORegistryExplorer.
I installed Sierra again. Just installed Wifi, Video and USBInjectAll.kext, was used Kext Utility.
Please, check whats is happening that the injector doesn't work. It worked before, it must work again.
Thanks in advanced.

Your problem is not with USBInjectAll.kext.... your issue is with the USB drivers... EH01 is not working... (no drivers attached). USBInjectAll.kext cannot inject kexts unless the macOS drivers for the USB controller actually load!

Attach "Problem Reporting" files that show USB working correctly with your patches to the USB kext...

Note: You haven't even patched ACPI yet, nor implemented CPU power management. I'm not sure why you think everything should be working without correct ACPI patches...

Your problem is not with USBInjectAll.kext.... your issue is with the USB drivers... EH01 is not working... (no drivers attached). USBInjectAll.kext cannot inject kexts unless the macOS drivers for the USB controller actually load!

Attach "Problem Reporting" files that show USB working correctly with your patches to the USB kext...

Note: You haven't even patched ACPI yet, nor implemented CPU power management. I'm not sure why you think everything should be working without correct ACPI patches...

I implemented CPU power management using SSDT and the USBs doesn't work. It is working on Windows, Linux and worked before on Yosemite.

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back