Acer V3 771g Stuck after Apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT730M
Hi guys,
my rig is an Acer laptop with i7-3630QM and a Nvidia GT730M gpu. The problem is that after i launch the installer for El Capitan from clover with the following bootflags, i get to the apple logo loading but then the screen just goes black. I use the following bootflags:
GraphicsEnabler=No , nv_disable=1, ncpi=0x3000 . In verbose mode it doesn't stick anywhere. What should i do ? Maybe more bootflags ? Sorry if i am posting in the wrong section

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi guys,
my rig is an Acer laptop with i7-3630QM and a Nvidia GT730M gpu. The problem is that after i launch the installer for El Capitan from clover with the following bootflags, i get to the apple logo loading but then the screen just goes black. I use the following bootflags:
GraphicsEnabler=No , nv_disable=1, ncpi=0x3000 . In verbose mode it doesn't stick anywhere. What should i do ? Maybe more bootflags ? Sorry if i am posting in the wrong section

Thanks in advance

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Hey, I have a similar laptop to you but every time I try to get things working, it boots and goes straight to a black screen, do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

Hey, I have a similar laptop to you but every time I try to get things working, it boots and goes straight to a black screen, do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

Please update your personal details and fill in your notebook specs.
To create a bootable USB stick use this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

When you already created a drive, please upload your EFI/Clover folder. Delete themes and compress all as zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back