Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hac Mini GA-H67N-USB3-B3 (f9)
CPU
i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2047 MB
My motherboard is a Gigabyte H67N so I am dealing with the Legacy root Clover installer from this page: http://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/el-capitan-post-install-tools.294/

I updated my 100% working 10.10.5 machine to 10.11.5. Everything is good except that despite having nvda_drv=1 in /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist I must manually enter this as a flag to force my GTX 750Ti to be recognised. Otherwise I only get 1024*768 basic graphics.

When I manually enter the nvda_drv flag I get full res and multi-monitor support, just like I did on Yosemite.

I believe this is related to an NVRAM issue caused by my oldschool motherboard. After searching for info on this problem, I’ve installed EmuVariableUefi via Clover Configurator as well as RC scripts via the latest Clover installer but this has made no difference.

A few other key points:
- I have installed the latest driver from NVIDIA, as well as the latest CUDA driver
- My config.plist also contains InjectNvidia=False
- It does not contain nv_disable=1
- System def is MacPro3,1
- NVIDIA Driver Manager says "OS X Default Graphics Driver" is active but this seems to be a bug

Can anybody help me troubleshoot this please?

If you have to manually enter the nvda_drv=1 then either your config.plist does not have the proper syntax or it isn't actually there. NVRAM has nothing to do with it if you have that flag in your config. Post your config and I'll take a look.

Config file attached, thanks.

Attachments

• config copy.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 315
I set the nvda_drv=1 flag with Clover Configurator so I don't think it's a syntax issue. I haven't manually edited the config file at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back