Contribute
Register

17-e116dx [IN-Progress] : Missing audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the applehda for ALC 282.

Thaty'll do it!

I just patched my DSDT with the IRQ fix, layout id 3 and DGTP and after 4 restarts without any args audio is still working!!!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the effort.

On to bluetooth.

I'm using BcrmPatchRam installed in clover kexts along with a clover kext patch on IOBluetoothFamily enabling handoff.

Bluetooth seems to work, but won't stay paired to devices. My laptop can see my phone and pair, but as soon as it connects it immediately disconnects.

I attached a screenshot of the system information for bluetooth and usb.

Attachments

• bt.png
    bt.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 102
  • usb.png
    usb.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 98
Using the applehda for ALC 282.

Thaty'll do it!

I just patched my DSDT with the IRQ fix, layout id 3 and DGTP and after 4 restarts without any args audio is still working!!!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the effort.

I think you mean DTGP... But my patches don't use it.

Ahh, I'll remove that patch and test again then. My bluetooth will pair with my mouse/keyboard but won't stay connected to the iphone.

I can create a new thread if I don't get to the bottom of it. Going to test handoff now then work on power management.

Only other issue I think I have right now is voodoops2 for my trackpad; on startup or coming back from sleep it lags intermittently for about 5 seconds. Not really an issue, but if it's not normal then I'll definitely look into fixing it.

Only other issue I think I have right now is voodoops2 for my trackpad; on startup or coming back from sleep it lags intermittently for about 5 seconds. Not really an issue, but if it's not normal then I'll definitely look into fixing it.

Probably related to your bluetooth issue...

Oh I meant the touch pad on the laptop itself lags, not a bluetooth device. Unless that was what you meant and they could still be related.

After some more reading, I don't think it's correct to pair an iPhone with the Mac. (not a big bluetooth user, just assumed thats what you do.) If that is true then bluetooth is good to go for me.

Next up is power management and then editing DSDT for battery status.

I have a haswell i3, whats the best way to know if power management is working correctly? DPCIManager... or the intel gadget maybe?

Oh I meant the touch pad on the laptop itself lags, not a bluetooth device. Unless that was what you meant and they could still be related.

They could be related. If the BT device doesn't have firmware and the Apple's bluetooth drivers cannot initialize it, it will reset the USB bus, which will interfere with the input system during each reset.

After some more reading, I don't think it's correct to pair an iPhone with the Mac. (not a big bluetooth user, just assumed thats what you do.) If that is true then bluetooth is good to go for me.

You can use it to send files to the iPhone... And it is used for handoff.

Next up is power management and then editing DSDT for battery status.

I have a haswell i3, whats the best way to know if power management is working correctly? DPCIManager... or the intel gadget maybe?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back