Contribute
Register

Yosemite Windows UEFI on the same drive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have no bios option like that. Which option did you mean in clover? I have tried both mounting EFI with clover configurator before installing the clover and the other way.

Unfortunately I have no bios option like that. Which option did you mean in clover? I have tried both mounting EFI with clover configurator before installing the clover and the other way.

If you're getting the Windows bootloader instead of Clover, just rename \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi to bootmgfw-orig.efi.

I have already done that ( rename bootmgfw.efi ), I cannot manually choose the clover bootloader in bios either. (It might be installed incorrectly if it isnt in boot devices??)

I have already done that ( rename bootmgfw.efi ), I cannot manually choose the clover bootloader in bios either. (It might be installed incorrectly if it isnt in boot devices??)

Post EFI folder.

Hmm, got the clover bootloader to work, however just with windows. If i try to boot OS X it sais "could not find IOplatformPlugin driver. Any ideas? I am able to boot to OS X through usb bootloader but not with the one on the SSD..

(Got it to work now, just reinstalled Clover.)

I have another problem now, on startup everything is slow and feels like it doesnt load any kexts untill i manually mount the efi partition through clover configurator...

I have another problem now, on startup everything is slow and feels like it doesnt load any kexts untill i manually mount the efi partition through clover configurator...

Kexts are "loaded" during the boot process. Impossible to run the OS without kexts.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Output from Kextstat: 13 2 0xffffff7f8227a000 0x65000 0x65000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

I think i did it right?

Attachments

• Eric’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • RehabMan.zip
    27.7 KB · Views: 57
Hahaha I ****ing hate that thread, i have seen it like a thousand times, the platformid they are using aren't working for me.. I have changed the fakeid to match my hd4600 mobile : 8086:0416? i changed the fakeid to : 0x04168086.

The thing I don't get is: "Remove any existing patches to AppleIntelHD5000Graphics and libCLVMIGILPlugin.dylib before taking the below steps, including kext patches through Clover"

how do you do this?!?!?!?

I
have tried different ig-platform-id from your thread:
[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover UEFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back