Contribute
Register

Yosemite sleep/wake problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed using unibeast/multibeast option. Everything running Ok except sleep, the system goes to sleep (fans turn off, etc) but it doesnt fully wake up, when i try to wake up fans turn on, monitors turn on but they go to black. Just black.

I read that darkwake=0 might help my system but im not sure. Should i do it with chamaleon wizard?

Any help is welcome!

Installed using unibeast/multibeast option. Everything running Ok except sleep, the system goes to sleep (fans turn off, etc) but it doesnt fully wake up, when i try to wake up fans turn on, monitors turn on but they go to black. Just black.

I read that darkwake=0 might help my system but im not sure. Should i do it with chamaleon wizard?

Any help is welcome!

You can use Chameleon Wizard or you can add the flag manually to the org.chameleon.boot.plist file (will be present under /Extra folder of your OS X/MultiBeast target partition)

Eg:-
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 darkwake=0</string>

Ok i added the darkwake=0 command, now just the mouse appears (on wake), nothing else. Suggestions?

Anyone?, still with the same problem

Did you try Clover?

a solution without reinstalling would be ideal -.-

Has anyone had problems with wake on lan since 10.10.4. Mine was working fine on 10.10.3. I can't get it to wake on 10.10.5 either. I've also downgraded to 10.10.3 from 10.10.4 and it will work again. I'm not sure what changed since then. I don't know if I should maybe try different dark wake values now. I currently have darkwake=0 which has been working since I built the computer.

Any help is much appreciated.

Has anyone had problems with wake on lan since 10.10.4. Mine was working fine on 10.10.3. I can't get it to wake on 10.10.5 either. I've also downgraded to 10.10.3 from 10.10.4 and it will work again. I'm not sure what changed since then. I don't know if I should maybe try different dark wake values now. I currently have darkwake=0 which has been working since I built the computer.

Can anybody help me with this?

Hey Salfuman, I have your exact motherboard! Can you share your dsdt.aml? Thank you!

I ended up having to add the darwake=0 flag to com.apple.boot.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.boot.plist to fix this. Just having it checked in Clover Configurator to add it to config.plist was not working anymore after 10.10.4 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back