CPU
Intel I7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 980TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Hello all,

I'm trying to install Sierra on two x99 motherboards. Its not my first time installing clover. i have an asus sabertooth with an i7 5930K processor, and an asus x99-E WS with an i7 6900K. And this whole installation thing is getting me crazy. Im stuck at this error at the pre install phase:

OsxAptopFix2DRV: Starting overrides for \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

it stays there. ive tried every fix i can find online, test-2.efi and all similar fixes.
I tried all possible bios configurations even disabling everything to the strict minimum.
ive tried including all possible texts in my clover usb
i even tried booting from an internal sata drive instead of usb.
ive tried preparing my USB with unibeast and or using the clover regular way.
ive even tried installing the OS on a regular macbook, then installing clover on it, adding whats needed in kext and .efi, still nothing. still stuck at the same place.

Any idea what could be the problem?

im really going crazy :banghead::crazy::banghead::beachball::crazy::lolno::silent::think::cry::oops::rolleyes:o_O

@silentkiller82, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

At this Pre-Clover Boot Manager entry stage of booting if there is a crash, the cause is either in the BIOS setup options or with the Sierra USB Installer creation.

In the Sierra USB Installer the usual issue is with the contents of "drivers64UEFI" folder.

Can you post the current contents of your Sierra USB Installer's drivers64UEFI folder?

At this Pre-Clover Boot Manager entry stage of booting if there is a crash, the cause is either in the BIOS setup options or with the Sierra USB Installer creation.

In the Sierra USB Installer the usual issue is with the contents of "drivers64UEFI" folder.

Can you post the current contents of your Sierra USB Installer's drivers64UEFI folder?

Sure, OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi / FSInject-64.efi / Test2.efi / HFSPlus-64.efi / OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

Since you seemed to have changed VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus-64.efi , I presume this was also done as a troubleshooting step at an earlier stage for the same crash.

If that is the case, if you have not already RESET CMOS, try that to get rid of any memory issues blocking the changes already made from taking effect.

Since you seemed to have changed VBoxHfs-64.efi with HFSPlus-64.efi , I presume this was also done as a troubleshooting step at an earlier stage for the same crash.

If that is the case, if you have not already RESET CMOS, try that to get rid of any memory issues blocking the changes already made from taking effect.

Yes, i tried everything ones can imagine, just tried a bios reset. nothing. could it be the memory?

If I were you, I would rather create a new USB Installer using Unibeast method and try again. I would also disconnect all unneeded SATA and USB devices and just have the Installer USB FD and target HDD attached to the system while this installation is going on.

You have to use fakecpuid with the Broadwell-E chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back