Contribute
Register

X299 - Open Core support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, mind sharing yours? I've got the exact same board, same GPU and was curious to try OpenCore. Any issues with the system?

Hi, mind sharing yours? I've got the exact same board, same GPU and was curious to try OpenCore. Any issues with the system?

Yeah give me time, I will share. Not many issues but still tweaking things because everytime I update OC theres a new feature they added and moved things around. Just haven't had time to fix it, so I want to fix it before sending it to you.

No Luck with Open Core . . .

Still trying,

STAY SAFE!

Starting to create new installer for 10.15.4 with OC 0.5.7. Maybe it will work. Results to follow...

My EFI is specifically for the Sage 10G, so you have to adopt which will take time as there's a learning curve.

A nice fellow shael has shared his Prime Deluxe I OC EFI. The .zip is a bit older but it'll get you started.

I should upload my update.... :headbang:

Hi there!
I'm trying to update OpenCore 0.5.7 but comp stop to boot.
a2ae02ac-d08c-427c-9c92-40eed448f02a.jpg

Everything is fine with OpenCore 0.5.6

Thanks in advance

Stay Safe

Here you go. Add in your custom Serial, MLB, UUID under PlatformInfo (It has to be added in multiple areas).

There is one minor issue I haven't resolved yet, but it's just visual. The Apple load screen becomes larger and then goes to login screen, but it might just be my monitors. Tweaking Quirks in OC does not help either. But I'm going to do more testing when I get some time.

Good luck.

Attachments

• OC_IZO1_040720.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 71
I feel like a separate thread should be started for Gigabyte to avoid congestion.

EDIT*
I would say I'm about 80-90% of the way there in terms of adapting OC to the X299 Prime Deluxe for a flawless compatibility with OC docs.

Hello,
do you mind sharing your OC EFI folder? Thanks

Here you go. Add in your custom Serial, MLB, UUID under PlatformInfo (It has to be added in multiple areas).

There is one minor issue I haven't resolved yet, but it's just visual. The Apple load screen becomes larger and then goes to login screen, but it might just be my monitors. Tweaking Quirks in OC does not help either. But I'm going to do more testing when I get some time.

Good luck.

Uploaded to my github thanks @izo1!

@shael if you have an update and you're okay with me uploading, i'll upload it as well.

Hello,
do you mind sharing your OC EFI folder? Thanks

should be on the github @djlild7hina i dont have a link.

(on another note) im gonna be adapting it to the latest release and ill resend to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back