Contribute
Register

X220 / X220T Sierra Build Fully Functioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something I need to do for audio? Most things are working but I have no audio input or output devices. Thanks

I have AppleHDA_20672.kext installed.

Also for some reason doing command (windows key) + V does not paste, it just pastes this... ˇ

Last edited:
Also for some reason doing command (windows key) + V does not paste, it just pastes this... ˇ

The <Alt> key (not the Windows key) functions as the macOS <Command> key on the X220.

Thanks, I do have the patched conextant 20672 apple hda installed but its not working so thought I would ask if it might be something else that needs to be done. Ive also tried the one in the T420 pack but same result.

Need also correct patches in config.plist.
And correct ACPI patches.

I anyone having problems with the manual Thinkvantage fan button on 10.12.5?
I have to press it repeatedly for the fan to go up, but when I stop, it goes down. On 10.12.4 one press would go high, second press back to automatic.

I anyone having problems with the manual Thinkvantage fan button on 10.12.5?
I have to press it repeatedly for the fan to go up, but when I stop, it goes down. On 10.12.4 one press would go high, second press back to automatic.

Sounds like something not right with ACPI.

Yea, http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com says that 10 days ago changes were made to the fan setup, but the older version was better. Fan speeds seem low to me, although very quiet.

I followed the mcdonnelltech guide each step on a new OS install after 5/15 and I think all files there are up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back