Graphics
Intel HD 400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am almost ready to install Mountain Lion on my new computer that I built this morning. The motherboard is a ga-z77m-d3h. I believe I need the AethrosL1cEthernet but I am not sure. I am also not sure about the audio driver. I believe with this motherboard I need voodo but would like conformation.

The board's specs are here: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4142#sp

Anything else I should know about an installation with this board? Thanks.

I tried voodo and it causes a kernel panic at boot. Hopefully this will be fixed, if not does anyone recommend a cheap sound card?

I tried voodo and it causes a kernel panic at boot. Hopefully this will be fixed, if not does anyone recommend a cheap sound card?

try this it would work 100%

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 6.56.53 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-16 at 6.56.53 AM.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 820
I deleted AppleHDA.kext and then installed exactly what you said, but I still get a kernal panic right after finishing multibeast.

I deleted AppleHDA.kext and then installed exactly what you said, but I still get a kernal panic right after finishing multibeast.

well in lion i was having a sound card external and it costed me 350rs .. converted to us$ 6$
so better use that...

Could you give a link or name for a cheap sound card that works out of the box with mountain lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back