Graphics
GT 545
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi I have a HP 15 TS Notebook PC (PN:G9D68UA#ABA) and I have been trying to find my Realtek codec ex:ALC658, but I cannot find mine out. I know it is Realtek because on Win 10/8.1 it states “Realtek High Definiton Audio”. I have tried the cloveralc commands, the IORegistry which is blank, and every other possibility! I needs da help quick !!!
Christian Dawsey

Hi I have a HP 15 TS Notebook PC (PN:G9D68UA#ABA) and I have been trying to find my Realtek codec ex:ALC658, but I cannot find mine out. I know it is Realtek because on Win 10/8.1 it states “Realtek High Definiton Audio”. I have tried the cloveralc commands, the IORegistry which is blank, and every other possibility! I needs da help quick !!!
Christian Dawsey
Double click on "Realtek HD Audio" from Device Manager, click on Device ID's and post screenshot of the device and vendor ID's. You should see 10EC as vendor ID.

Christian Dawsey

Obtain audio codec dump from Linux.
It is the first step in any AppleHDA patching guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Double click on "Realtek HD Audio" from Device Manager, click on Device ID's and post screenshot of the device and vendor ID's. You should see 10EC as vendor ID.
I do not have device id or vendor ID since Windows 10 (Creators Update)

Thanks RehabMan I will try that, BTW on my motherboard it says it is ALC3772, or 3227. Is that odd or wat?

Attach audio codec dump from Linux.

Here you are RehabMan

Attachments

• codec_dump.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 746
Vendor Id: 0x10ec0282

Indicates Realtek ALC282.
Patch it using AppleHDA Patcher. Note: You most likely need the IRQ fix DSDT patch and HDEF layout-id 3 patch.

Patch it using AppleHDA Patcher. Note: You most likely need the IRQ fix DSDT patch and HDEF layout-id 3 patch.
How does I do that? I haz been researching!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back