Contribute
Register

Want to install Mac OS 10.11+ on Acer V3-371-52QE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see you didn't read the FAQ...
How can i check it via UEFI shell? Just compare code with my Bios code, that i've extracted?

How can i check it via UEFI shell? Just compare code with my Bios code, that i've extracted?

There are guides linked from the FAQ.

I can see you didn't read the FAQ...
So, i checked it via UEFI shell, the code shows that DVMT setup is 128mb..
I was getting the same error last time i tried to install mac os, and it was fixed by putting another config.plist... But now it doesnot work anymore..

So, i checked it via UEFI shell, the code shows that DVMT setup is 128mb..
I was getting the same error last time i tried to install mac os, and it was fixed by putting another config.plist... But now it doesnot work anymore..

Try setting to 64mb.

Try setting to 64mb.
Thank you so much, now I can reach the installer. But there is a problem with the partion, that I've made with the help of windows. I got an error, when tried to format it for Mac OS journaled. As I understand, I need to firstly install Mac OS? Can you please tell me, what and how should I format to be able to install windows in future.

And I got this for a while.. Is it ok?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 91
Thank you so much, now I can reach the installer. But there is a problem with the partion, that I've made with the help of windows. I got an error, when tried to format it for Mac OS journaled. As I understand, I need to firstly install Mac OS? Can you please tell me, what and how should I format to be able to install windows in future.

Partitioning and formatting for OS X is done in Disk Utility from the OS X installer.

As far as dual-boot concerns, read the guide... post #2.

And I got this for a while.. Is it ok?)

I think 'it' refers to 'this', but you don't define 'this'...

Partitioning and formatting for OS X is done in Disk Utility from the OS X installer.

As far as dual-boot concerns, read the guide... post #2.

I think 'it' refers to 'this', but you don't define 'this'...
I know about disk util, but it can't format NTFS partion that I've made in windows (like in the tutorials). I am trying to format it to Mac OS journaled, but getting an error.
In this case, I thought, that it's better to format the whole drive and then install windows.. Isn't it?

I know about disk util, but it can't format NTFS partion that I've made in windows (like in the tutorials). I am trying to format it to Mac OS journaled, but getting an error.
In this case, I thought, that it's better to format the whole drive and then install windows.. Isn't it?

Guide post #2 has an important link regarding dealing with a disk partitioned with Windows. You should read it.

Guide post #2 has an important link regarding dealing with a disk partitioned with Windows. You should read it.
Hmm... If i got this, and can't format my partion, should i follow steps in the Guide to format my drive, and install windows as second system?

Attachments

• photo_2016-06-18_12-09-49.jpg
    photo_2016-06-18_12-09-49.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back