Graphics
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 660 2GB GDDR5, OC Edition
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi! I have successfully installed macOS Sierra on my Hackintosh. Here is my current configuration

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC rev 1.1
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz
RAM: 24GB 1600MHz DDR3
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 2GB
SSD: 3 x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA3 (The OS is installed in one of those 3 drives)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB
PSU: Cooler Master B700 (700W)
Monitor: ASUS VX229H 21,5" 1080p IPS

I followed tonymacx86 UniBeast installation guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

I have created my own DSDT through MaciASL, applied PJALM Z87X-OC patch and saved the DSDT.aml to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Then I have created my own SSDT through PikerAlpha script and saved the SSDT.aml to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Lastly I checked GenerateCStates and GeneratePStates in Clover config.plist

The only issue I actually found is that Wake from sleep works after short period (about 1 hour of computer sleep time), but after a long period of time (some hours) it doesn't work: The display doesn't respond, and also keyboard and mouse doesn't. When I press the reboot button, the display won't turn on. The only way I found to work, is to disconnect everything and power off the power supply and click the CMOS Reset button on my motherboard, then it will boot normally as before. How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I have successfully installed macOS Sierra on my Hackintosh. Here is my current configuration

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC rev 1.1
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz
RAM: 24GB 1600MHz DDR3
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 2GB
SSD: 3 x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA3 (The OS is installed in one of those 3 drives)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB
PSU: Cooler Master B700 (700W)
Monitor: ASUS VX229H 21,5" 1080p IPS

I followed tonymacx86 UniBeast installation guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

I have created my own DSDT through MaciASL, applied PJALM Z87X-OC patch and saved the DSDT.aml to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Then I have created my own SSDT through PikerAlpha script and saved the SSDT.aml to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Lastly I checked GenerateCStates and GeneratePStates in Clover config.plist

The only issue I actually found is that Wake from sleep works after short period (about 1 hour of computer sleep time), but after a long period of time (some hours) it doesn't work: The display doesn't respond, and also keyboard and mouse doesn't. When I press the reboot button, the display won't turn on. The only way I found to work, is to disconnect everything and power off the power supply and click the CMOS Reset button on my motherboard, then it will boot normally as before. How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

Attach Clover folder from EFI removing themes ZIP attach. Also attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Here is my Clover folder and ioreg file.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 180
  • Leonardo’s iMac.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 185

Im not quite sure as to why you have a DSDT with a SSDT for HDMI. Recommend to move HDMI edits to DSDT. You have patches in config which isn't needed as you've got a gigabyte board. Recommend to drop OEM_DSM in config remove ASUSAICPU & KernelPM its not needed. Looking at ioreg everything looks fine.

Rename XWAK to ZWAK in DSDT.

Code:
Method (ZWAK, 0, Serialized)
            {
                If (LOr (LEqual (XUSB, One), LEqual (XRST, One)))
                {
                }
            }

Im not quite sure as to why you have a DSDT with a SSDT for HDMI. Recommend to move HDMI edits to DSDT. You have patches in config which isn't needed as you've got a gigabyte board. Recommend to drop OEM_DSM in config remove ASUSAICPU & KernelPM its not needed. Looking at ioreg everything looks fine.

So I have deleted SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-P0P2.aml from ACPI/patched folder. Then I have patched my DSDT from scratch. I added PJALM Z87X-OC path (as before) and I have added toleda's audio hdmi 8series "AMI-HD4600-AMD-Nvidia-A2" patch, then Compiled and Saved to Clover ACPI/patched folder. Rebooted and now I have HDMI Audio working from DSDT. I also changed settings you recommend me to change from clover config.plist.

Rename XWAK to ZWAK in DSDT.

Code:
Method (ZWAK, 0, Serialized)
            {
                If (LOr (LEqual (XUSB, One), LEqual (XRST, One)))
                {
                }
            }

I have copied and pasted it into a .txt file, then open it with MaciASL, but it won't apply. Can you tell me what should I do? Thanks.

So I have deleted SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-P0P2.aml from ACPI/patched folder. Then I have patched my DSDT from scratch. I added PJALM Z87X-OC path (as before) and I have added toleda's audio hdmi 8series "AMI-HD4600-AMD-Nvidia-A2" patch, then Compiled and Saved to Clover ACPI/patched folder. Rebooted and now I have HDMI Audio working from DSDT. I also changed settings you recommend me to change from clover config.plist.

I have copied and pasted it into a .txt file, then open it with MaciASL, but it won't apply. Can you tell me what should I do? Thanks.

Attach DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back