Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 18E4
CPU
3.39 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have had a fairly successful Hackintosh experience so far. I installed it with clover on my HP EliteDesk. My main problem at the moment is that my VRAM is at only 5mb. I think I have tried every fix on these forums and I have yet to find anything that works for me. Please tell me if I have done anything wrong. I have attached my config.plist. I have already edited it a few times. Tell me if there is anything wrong in it.

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 12.42.13 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 292
See if this makes any difference :

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.3 KB · Views: 423
I doesn’t seem to be working. I tried placing it everywhere there was a config.plist file and then rebooted the computer, but it still didn’t work.
Disk>EFI-Backups>r(four digit number)>(file with date I installed them)>EFI>CLOVER>config.plist
Is that right?

I also have another another problem that is to do with Windows not booting in clover. Should I make a new thread for that?

I doesn’t seem to be working. I tried placing it everywhere there was a config.plist file and then rebooted the computer, but it still didn’t work.
So where did you get the config.plist that you uploaded ?

Disk>EFI-Backups>r(four digit number)>(file with date I installed them)>EFI>CLOVER>config.plist
Is that right?
Of course it isn't - That folder is as the name implies for backups.
The config.plist file is located on the EFI partition in /EFI/CLOVER/.
The EFI partition must be mounted before you may view the contents.
You can use an app such as EFIMounter to do this.

I also have another another problem that is to do with Windows not booting in clover. Should I make a new thread for that?
Solve one problem at a time.

Okay, I did that and restarted the computer, but I still have 5mb and now it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 1.46.26 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 375
Is that in the config.plist file because my search for the word in the file isn’t turning anything up.

Is that in the config.plist file because my search for the word in the file isn’t turning anything up.
No, It is in your BIOS settings.
It is the amount of your RAM that is allocated to your integrated graphics.

Dv-Mt ram is in bios settings but if its at 64mb you will also need inject intel and ig platform 0x0a260006. At least my 2 Haswell HD4600 rigs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back