Contribute
Register

VRAM at 5mb in Intel HD Graphics 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached is the bootleg. I should have the latest version of Clover, or at least the latest at the time unibeast 9.0 was compiled

I do see a discrepancy when I boot from the USB (4674) and the HDD (4630), So I updated EFI to 4741

I changed the Haswell definition per your suggestion, and that still didn't solve anything. The previous ig-platform, was based off the intel FB patcher, that doesn't list this defnition for a 4600 desktop. What am I missing?

Attachments

• clover_bootlog.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 91
Attached is the bootleg. I should have the latest version of Clover, or at least the latest at the time unibeast 9.0 was compiled

I do see a discrepancy when I boot from the USB (4674) and the HDD (4630), So I updated EFI to 4741

I changed the Haswell definition per your suggestion, and that still didn't solve anything. The previous ig-platform, was based off the intel FB patcher, that doesn't list this defnition for a 4600 desktop. What am I missing?

Attach full PR files.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting". Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Dv-Mt ram is in bios settings but if its at 64mb you will also need inject intel and ig platform 0x0a260006. At least my 2 Haswell HD4600 rigs do.
Thank you for this post man, that worked. You rock!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back