Intel Core i7
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I've just installed MacOS High Sierra (10.13.3) on my Gigabyte Z270-HD3P using the iGPU, everything works fine. I also have a Gefore 1060, but I don't want to use this GPU with MacOS, I just want the iGPU that works pretty well.
I did the installation without the GPU plugged in, but when I plug it into the mobo, my Hackintosh is unable to boot, with the error "IOConsoleUsers : gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, ..." as you can see in the picture.
I've tried many things (nv_disable=1, nvda_drv=1, NvidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext, of course Lilu & IntelGraphicsFixup, InjectIntel) but no one works.
I don't know how to use my Hackintosh with the Intel iGPU when the Nvidia GPU is plugged in, and I didn't find very useful info on the Web :(

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english !

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20180227_184141.jpg
    IMG_20180227_184141.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 349
Thx for your reply ! :)

So now, I have "graphics driver failed to load could not register with framebuffer" message, and after that, the "gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0..." message. Also, the boot take more time than usual
Thanks

Thx for your reply ! :)

So now, I have "graphics driver failed to load could not register with framebuffer" message, and after that, the "gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0..." message. Also, the boot take more time than usual
Thanks
Have you selected integrated graphics as primary in your BIOS settings ?
How is the monitor connected ?
What is your reason for not using the GTX 1060 ?

Where is your Lilu & IntelGraphicsFixup is in the Clover/kexts/other or Library/System? If in the clover/kexts/other, move that kexts to Library/System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back