CPU
Intel i9
Graphics
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hmm, not sure. I actually have both running together as aggregate devices. I have some mics connected to my VRS8 and I use it to record some of the sources in another room, and I use Apollo x4 for monitoring and the other 4 inputs. I have VT-d enabled and it's rock solid.
Hmm weird. If I recall correctly, you have the VRS connected via HDMI right? Could that be it? Could you be so kind as to point me to the most important steps in this thread to make it all work? I read through it all, but I'm new to the Hackintosh game, so I'm sure I didn't get all of it :|
Everything else works fine basically, it's just the thing of getting both to work together.
I also tried connecting only the Apollo directly and not the VRS and got no response as well - or I actually did get kind of a response, but it froze when loading and couldn't get a connection signal from the Apollo. I just want to use my UAD plugins, that's basically it :crazy:

Motherboard
Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hmm weird. If I recall correctly, you have the VRS connected via HDMI right? Could that be it? Could you be so kind as to point me to the most important steps in this thread to make it all work? I read through it all, but I'm new to the Hackintosh game, so I'm sure I didn't get all of it :|
Everything else works fine basically, it's just the thing of getting both to work together.
I also tried connecting only the Apollo directly and not the VRS and got no response as well - or I actually did get kind of a response, but it froze when loading and couldn't get a connection signal from the Apollo. I just want to use my UAD plugins, that's basically it :crazy:
No, I have both connected via TH3 now. I sold the extra HDMI card.

Motherboard
Gigabyte X299 Designare
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
iMac
Hi all!!

Hope you are all well and survining the current climate!

Just to chime back here on this thread, I recently did a fresh install on this same machine with Catalina. Downloaded the quantum driver and went to edit it, but noticed it connected right away! Checking the code it appears they now included ICPC tunnelled in the driver.

So quantum officially works OOTB with hackintoshes :)

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX TITAN X
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi all!!

Hope you are all well and survining the current climate!

Just to chime back here on this thread, I recently did a fresh install on this same machine with Catalina. Downloaded the quantum driver and went to edit it, but noticed it connected right away! Checking the code it appears they now included ICPC tunnelled in the driver.

So quantum officially works OOTB with hackintoshes :)
The latest driver (Universal Control v3.3.0.59348) doesn't have "IOPCITunnelled" in quantum_driver.kext. Maybe you changed your Clover config to add it, or maybe you're using new flashed Thunderbolt add-in card firmware so macOS recognizes it or something or maybe you have a different driver? Where did you download it from?