Contribute
Register

[Updated] wildwillow's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-OC - i7-4770K - HD4600+GT 640

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Mountain Lion running perfectly and just tried installing Mavericks using your guide, but it isn't working :( It tells me that the install failed and couldn't be installed on my computer.

Have I maybe created the usb wrong? I pulled out my secondary video card in case that was the problem, and I also changed USB ports, but still no go.

Maybe a clean install would work? What you guys think?

Hi meminiau,

So you have installed Mavericks over your Mountain Lion installation. Are you able to boot into Mavericks using UniBeast USB? Or does it still boot into Mountain Lion.

I have managed to install osx 10.8.5 but it only run on safe mode.When i run -v , it said missing BluetoothHCI is missing.
I am using the i4770k processor and i have taken out my nvidia 770 out of my box and pci soundcard.
I tried the Graphicsenabler=No as well as Graphicsenabler=ys

Any idea on how to run osx 10.8.5 in normal mode?

I have managed to install osx 10.8.5 but it only run on safe mode.When i run -v , it said missing BluetoothHCI is missing.
I am using the i4770k processor and i have taken out my nvidia 770 out of my box and pci soundcard.
I tried the Graphicsenabler=No as well as Graphicsenabler=ys

Any idea on how to run osx 10.8.5 in normal mode?

Hi baspak,

Please fill out your profile with the hardware you are installing on thanks. If you are able to in safe mode then it will most likely be a graphics problem. What Monitor/TV and cable are you using? General Information on Display Preferences

Hi baspak,

Please fill out your profile with the hardware you are installing on thanks. If you are able to in safe mode then it will most likely be a graphics problem. What Monitor/TV and cable are you using? General Information on Display Preferences

I am using Sharp Aquos FullHD 1080P with HDMI cable from the mobo, as I have taken out my nvidia 770.
Haswell: GA-Z87X-OC - i7 4770K - GeForce Inno3d 770.

I am using Sharp Aquos FullHD 1080P with HDMI cable from the mobo, as I have taken out my nvidia 770.
Haswell: GA-Z87X-OC - i7 4770K - GeForce Inno3d 770.

Thanks for filling out your profile. In your BIOS make sure that your Init Display First is set to IGFX. I assume that you are using the latest MultiBeast 5.5.5. Also what selections did you make. At the Chimera boot screen type in IGPEnabler=Yes. This is case sensitive as is GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No Always capitalise.

Thanks WildWillow, I changed the display in the bios to IGFX :) I have not install Multibeast yet. I will do it now. I will update you on the outcome.
Fingers Crossed

I follow your multibeast guide on the firstpage. I am using Multibease 5.5.5 for OSX 10.8.5. In customize, It said GraphicsEnabler=No and I have no idea on changing it to Yes as shown on your guide then installed the multibeast. I hope since I have not plugin my nvidia card, it will still work. It did not. Now I am back at safe mode. How do i change to the original driver, so I can run it in normal mode agian
How do I change the GraphicsEnabler=No to Yes, I want to run my nvidia 770 graphics card on it

I follow your multibeast guide on the firstpage. I am using Multibease 5.5.5 for OSX 10.8.5. In customize, It said GraphicsEnabler=No and I have no idea on changing it to Yes as shown on your guide then installed the multibeast. I hope since I have not plugin my nvidia card, it will still work. It did not. Now I am back at safe mode. How do i change to the original driver, so I can run it in normal mode agian
How do I change the GraphicsEnabler=No to Yes, I want to run my nvidia 770 graphics card on it

Now you have run MultiBeast. Go to your /Extra folder and edit GraphicsEnabler=Yes to No. This is required for your discrete card. Restart your system and boot into the BIOS and set Init Display First to PCI. Disable the onboard Intel graphics. Press F10 save and exit. Let it boot from your installation drive with no boot flags.

Now you have run MultiBeast. Go to your /Extra folder and edit GraphicsEnabler=Yes to No. This is required for your discrete card. Restart your system and boot into the BIOS and set Init Display First to PCI. Disable the onboard Intel graphics. Press F10 save and exit. Let it boot from your installation drive with no boot flags.

I now back to safe mode only. I cannot run in normal mode. where can i find /extra folder in the save mode. I cannot access my usb drive where I save my multibeast/

I now back to safe mode only. I cannot run in normal mode. where can i find /extra folder in the save mode. I cannot access my usb drive where I save my multibeast/

Click on Finder. At the top click Finder in the task bar. Preferences and show these items on your desktop. Enable external disks and hard disk. You will see your Mountain Lion installation drive appear on your desktop. Double click on it and you will see your /Extra folder where you can open it and navigate to the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Right click on it and open with Text Edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back