CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, Stork. Great write, re-write, and again re-write of this build guide. The only thing I had to add to the set up from yours was Whatevers Green. Seems to working fine. Let me know if there's anything else you would like info on. Now, if only TB on this board was a little more reliable. This is reminding me of what USB 3 was like on older Mac computers.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, Stork. Great write, re-write, and again re-write of this build guide. The only thing I had to add to the set up from yours was Whatevers Green. Seems to working fine. Let me know if there's anything else you would like info on. Now, if only TB on this board was a little more reliable. This is reminding me of what USB 3 was like on older Mac computers.
Since I am using a GTX 760, I didn't need WhateverGreen kext. However, you will need it and Luli for AMD cards.

I don't have any TB1 devices, but I do use an Apple TB1 to Firewire adapter which appears to work w/o problems.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Since I am using a GTX 760, I didn't need WhateverGreen kext. However, you will need it and Luli for AMD cards.

I don't have any TB1 devices, but I do use an Apple TB1 to Firewire adapter which appears to work w/o problems.
That's exactly what I had to do was use Luli as well. And, yup all the AMD cards are working in unison with the Intel HD4000. This is very impressive machine so, far.

I do have TB1 devices that work. They aren't always loaded which is why I say it is unreliable. But, then again this is the same on the MacBook Pro, I use with TB1. Again, this reminds of when we had to use kexts to get USB3 working. Very similar situation.