Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I want to know if the video card EVGA GTX750 Ti is compatible, since I have problems with the installation, from thank you very much.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hello, I want to know if the video card EVGA GTX750 Ti is compatible, since I have problems with the installation, from thank you very much.

The 750 and 750 Ti are the newer Maxwell cards and have no support in OSX at this time.

Thank you for the guide, it works like a charm ;)

wish i read this first as dont own a mac always went for highest install first no wonder y it failed !!!!!! thank you soo much looking forward to 10.10

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Wow this looks awesome guys great job!

IKR this is like the best site ever, ive spent hours and hours looking for a fix for my internet problem on my hackintosh. THANK YOU TONYMACX86!!!!!!!!

U ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::thumbup:

Awesome guide! Thank you so much!

After hours of troubleshooting, I finally got it to work. Many thanks!

My specs:

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4 GHz
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
RAM: 16GB 1866MHz
GPU: GTX 780

Tips: Make sure your CPU is set to default GHz and your RAM is set to 1600MHz for the OS to recognize it.

If anyone has this similar set up and is having problems, trying entering (in the boot) -x GraphicsEnabler=No maxmem=4096 and either PCIBootUID=1 or PCIBootUID=0, it worked for me.

The only downside is that I cannot boot directly from the hard drive (boot0 error) and I have no ethernet. I can however boot from the USB then boot to the OS. But besides that, everything seems to be working. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back