Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

How to fix the iMessage login problem on your Hackintosh

- Open Finder, and go to /Extra in your main hard drive.
- Inside this "Extra" folder open "Modules" folder (if it not exist create a folder named "Modules".)
- Then, download FileNVRAM.dylib.
- Drag FileNVRAM.dylib into your "Modules" folder. This is equivalent to installing the file.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
gl hf.

i used your instruction.but now apple says " your id can't be used to setup iMessage at this time..." What should i do?

Problem downloading Mavericks from the App Store as my machine is labelled as an iMac 2001 and download only allowed on iMacs mid 2007 and later.. any way of updating system information? I'm currently running 10.8.3.

Thanks it is working fine after the upgrade just had to run Multibeast to add Audio and Network on my GA-Q77M-D2H. :headbang::headbang::headbang::D:D

I tried to update as direction - GA-P55M-UD2 - Mouse and Keyboard does not work after selection of language screen (tried image with Legacy USB support) also tried diff. boot option (GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1) - any other things I am missing.

Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3-2.0 F8
Intel Core i5-650
GeForce GTS 250

Hi, same problem here did you get anywhere with it?
regards

Rob

What DSDT did you use?

I used a DSDT for enabling HDMI audio, I created this DSDT about a year ago following Toleda's guide. However, right after installation of Mavericks I noticed that HDMI audio was working out of the box, even before I ran MultiBeast, so I wonder if the DSDT is still needed. With MultiBeast I installed drivers for SATA, soundchip (ALC898), nic (Intel E1000e), AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset and FakeSMC with HW Monitor Application.

Update from Mavericks GM build 13A598 to the retail version without any problem. The easiest update ever. Just made a USB boot with the new Unibeast for Mavericks, run the installer on the existing GM and off you go. Just reinstall audio and trim support and it's done! Big thanks to the guys at Tony's for the quick release of both Beasts (Uni and Multi).

Great work guys, easiest install ever! Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks!

Awesome guide! Thanks TonyMac86! Good stuff!

Just a reminder- we've switched up the default boot flags to GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes. You may need to use alternate flags at the boot screen.

If you have a UEFI based system, such as Gigabyte Z77 and Z87,

GraphicsEnabler=Yes

may be needed for NVIDIA 9xxx, 2xx, 4xx, 5xx graphics cards to boot the installer.

If you have an older Award BIOS, such as Gigabyte P55 or Z68,

GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

may be necessary with NVIDIA 9xxx, 2xx, 4xx, 5xx graphics cards to boot the installer.

Thank Tony!!!
How do you set "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" in MultiBeast so you don't have to enter it each time you boot?

So all was going well…until…
My motherboard is gigabyte z68xp-ud3 Everything went fine until using Multibeast 6 with DSDT, F10, Nvidia 570… Now I get the apple and spinning icon during startup, then the screen goes black. Tried -x, and it stops loading (screen goes black) during safe boot also. Any idea why it would load fine into Mavericks until I added Multibeast and what I should do. I read another post about the dual CPU management kexts, is it something to do with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!
Mike
oops going to move my question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back