- Nov 30, 2010
- GTX 560m
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Updated, but lost my dual screen set up. Only one monitor works right now.
Hi, i have same components. How about imessage ? Did it work on your system?I can confirm that Asus Z77 Sabertooth 3770k + 580 GTX works!
Had to do -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes to get it to the install part on the USB. After that tried to do the upgrade but failed, but clean install worked just fine. Did easybeast which went well and added realtek 892 without DSDT audio, and intel hnak's for network and works. Restarted and then got rid of NullCPU (patched BIOS). And all works just fine now. I will try the install on my main SSD from Mt. Lion later today.
How to fix the iMessage login problem on your Hackintosh
- Open Finder, and go to /Extra in your main hard drive.
- Inside this "Extra" folder open "Modules" folder (if it not exist create a folder named "Modules".)
- Then, download FileNVRAM.dylib.
- Drag FileNVRAM.dylib into your "Modules" folder. This is equivalent to installing the file.
- Finally, reboot your computer.