PC
CPU
3.5ghz
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 700
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
hi guys... so everything worked out great for me. I installed maverick and everything is fine. But I try to do a dual-boot and install windows and I can't not. I get to the first part of the install and all of a sudden the keyboard and mouse does not work. Its weird... but i think all my USB ports go off line. But when i restart with maverick everything is fine. I even got the sounds and everything... I just want the best of both world but I guess i can settle with having OSX for now until i find a fix... pls help if you can.

Specs are:
[h=1]Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H Z87[/h][h=1]Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.5 GHZ[/h][h=1]EVGA GeForce GTX770 Classified with EVGA ACX Cooler 4GB GDDR5[/h][h=1]Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz[/h][h=1]Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H100i[/h][h=1]Seagate 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch[/h]

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks. I have successfully updated to my HTPC to Mavericks. Everything works fine.

GA Z77 DS3H, intel celeron G1620, Asus G610.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I have successfully updated to my HTPC to Mavericks. Everything works fine.

GA Z77 DS3H, intel celeron G1620, Asus G610.

Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390M-PRO Wifi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Working for my GA Q77M-D2H mobo. I used the unibeast > multibeast upgrade method. iMessage stopped working after the update but it was easily remedied with the NVRAM 1.1.2 fix. Also, I just had to go into the Sounds settings and choose internal speaker for it to have sound. This update has autosleep working again which was broken by 10.8.5 supplemental. After updating to 10.8.5 I had some difficulty getting USB 3.0 working but that didn't seem affected by this update so I just left it out of multibeast. Really happy with my hack right now!

Multibeast Options:
DSDT Free
ALC887/888b Current
HDA Enabler
3rd Party SATA - Not sure if I needed this one but it was part of multibeast preconfiguration.
FakeSMC
FakeSMC Plugins
Fake SMC HWMonitor Application
Intel - hnak's AppleIntelE1000e
AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset
Chimera v2.2.1
Basic Boot Options
Generate CPU States
Hibernate - Desktop Mode
Use KernelCache
1080p Display Mode
Mac Pro 3,1
Tonymacx86 Black

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3
CPU
Intel Core I7 2600K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just upgraded. All went smoothly, as all I had to do was re-run TRIM Enabler, as well as Multibeast to get my audio working. I ran into a problem where my monitor would shut off after the apple boot screen when I tried to boot the Unibeast installer, but that was fixed with booting Unibeast with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and "Graphics Mode"="resolution of my monitor."

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I tried to update as direction - GA-P55M-UD2 - Mouse and Keyboard does not work after selection of language screen (tried image with Legacy USB support) also tried diff. boot option (GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1) - any other things I am missing.

Motherboard
GA-E45-UD3P
CPU
Q9550 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad
Graphics
NVIDIA 8800 GTS 512MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thank you so much, older board, Gigabyte EP45-UD3P intel core2Quad 9550 8g 1066 ddr2, downloaded upgrade, CCC'd my stuff first, verified booted on ccc, then install NEW and then run multi beast, restore the ALC885/889a sound and used my dsdt. all worked well, ran migration assistant and restored my stuff, all is well. everything works, thank you so much, Donation inbound!

No Luck, black screen after the files are loaded in verbose mode. I have identical H/W and my graphics card is Nvidia 8800 GTS 512MB. System is working with 10.8.5 with Multibeast 5.5.0 install.

Any hints?

Motherboard
h55n usb3, 8gb ram, 2tb hard drive - Mavericks 10.9
CPU
intel i5 - 750
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
updated via the unibeast/multibeast way,didn't have to use any boot flags on setup.
everything is working 100%,very happy :)

thanks again tonymacx for speedy support without you's then building a mackintosh wouldn't be possible ;)

my rig - GA-H55N-USB3,I5,8GB,Radeon 6870

Motherboard
2 GA Z77 DS3H
CPU
I5 2500K, i3 2125
Graphics
PNY GEFORCE GT 520, egva gt 640
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In loving this system is great got no problems with the install everything was smooth and working all I need is hdim audio and I'll be set

Motherboard
CustoMac Mini 2011
CPU
Core i3-2104
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm into the desktop using the provided instructions, and have managed to do the upgrade from ML. This is the 2011 Customac Mini build as posted (core i3 - hd3000 - h67n-usb3-b3). I may have set something wrong as certain games (Green Farm, Civ IV, and XCom [from Steam]) are crashing with a seeming direct x error. I'll do more searching...

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
  2. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Currently, the App store is giving me trouble. Initially it was telling me that there was an unknown error, and I deleted my NetworkInterface.plist, as some of the guides said in the forums. Now I get 2 errors when i try to update the official Mac apps after it has me sign it-- it says "This update is for an app downloaded with a different Apple ID. Sign in with that Apple ID and try again." and then on the next page "There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (null)". Does anyone have any knowledge on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.