Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Fresh install is working great but installing over my 10.8.4 doesn´t work. Computer is hanging like on the picture below. Any ideas. Tried also -x and -v but always the same results.
My setup:
GeForce 9500GT 1024MB EVGA 2xDVI TV-out
1 x S1156 I-P55 ASUS P7P55D-E PRO
1 x DDR3-RAM 4GB PC3-12800U CL9 G.Skill
1 x S1156 INTEL Core i7-860 2,80GHz 8MB 4,8GT/sec

And like said, fresh install is working. So unibeast must be ok.

Attachments

• Foto1.jpg
    Foto1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 175
Updated, but lost my dual screen set up. Only one monitor works right now.

i have intel desktop boards dh61ww classic series . without graphics card

intel HD graphics that is support Mavericks ??? and at which stage we have to put mavericks .. :confused:

Forum Rules:

Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion.

OS X can ONLY be installed on a GPT volume. Installing on an MBR is not supported nor discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding! Installed with no issues whatsoever

Worked well, but dear Lord, was Multibeast slow. Took about half an hour to install the basic DSDT-Free + network drivers (over five minutes before the progress bar showed that anything was happening)

Apart from that, it was a breeze :)

Hmm I am confused.

Had the monitor sleep problem on an upgrade from Lion.

Put in GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=0 -v

I was able to install upgrade fine.

I can login to Mavericks with the USB boot and putting these swtiches in. I ran multibeast, did an upgrade of chimera and made sure to do a custom of all these switches. I do not know what is different because when I do not boot with USB I get monitor sleep problem.

Everything works fine when I boot in through USB.

This is weird.

Thanks!
Mike

I can confirm that Asus Z77 Sabertooth 3770k + 580 GTX works!
Had to do -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes to get it to the install part on the USB. After that tried to do the upgrade but failed, but clean install worked just fine. Did easybeast which went well and added realtek 892 without DSDT audio, and intel hnak's for network and works. Restarted and then got rid of NullCPU (patched BIOS). And all works just fine now. I will try the install on my main SSD from Mt. Lion later today.
Hi, i have same components. How about imessage ? Did it work on your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back