Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Is there any reason why the cutomac config since july 2017 here only give the choice for a single channel DDR4 DIMM 1 module for 8 GB config of RAM ?
Could it be a problem if I install Mac OS X 10.12.6 or even 10.13 on a Z270 chipset with a dual channel DDR4 DIMM 2 modules for 2 x 4 = 8 GB of RAM ?
Is it not recognized by Mac OS as a genuine Mac in that case ?

you can buy the 2 x 4GB kit it's not a problem. It will work just fine.

Skylake-x with X299 was not boot on 7.1.1
I hope version up for Skylake-X

So, once I got to step 4 and boot macOS, the Apple symbol pops up on my screen with the loading bar, but it does not load. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to upgrade my current Hackintosh (10.11.6) to Sierra using the 10.12.6 Combo Update but it gives me an error saying that I need to have at least 10.12.0 installed before it can update.

Does anyone have a link for the Sierra (10.12.6) full installer as the App Store won't let you search anything previous to High Sierra and I have work apps that are not fully supported by High Sierra yet and don't feel comfortable upgrading to High Sierra yet.

Yo guys !
I used to have hackintosh long ago while mavericks was the latest OS X.
I wanna install them again but i completely forgot how i prepared the whole thing using windows...any help ? :p

Yo guys !
I used to have hackintosh long ago while mavericks was the latest OS X.
I wanna install them again but i completely forgot how i prepared the whole thing using windows...any help ? :p
you don't use windows, you use a mac or a working hack to create the installer

Back