Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Is this possible to build a USB key to install Mac OS Sierra, but without having a Mac at the first place, and from Windows 10 ?
Is Unibeast or Clover or anything similar downloadable and usable under Windows 10 ?
I have already downloaded Mac OS Sierra.
Or maybe is it possible to build a DVD from Windows 10, in order to install Mac OS Sierra ?
But then what about the options for drivers etc... to have them in the DVD ?
no

Ok, I see...
So is it possible to do that from an old generation of I-Mac ?
A friend of mine is having an old I-Mac.
But what is the oldest generation of I-Mac and the oldest Mac OS X version that is supported and that is capable of using Unibeast and Clover in order to build a USB Key for a Mac OS Sierra install to be used on a custo Mac ?

Ok, but for Sierra it's rather this one : https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/unibeast-7-1-1.333/
And my question is : can I run Unibeast on an old Mac OS X ? what are the minimum specs to run it ?
Is Sierra a free upgrade from any old Mac OS X, or will I have to buy it anyway ?
What is the price of a complete new Mac OS X Sierra from App Store (because I dont have access to it myself) ?

Ok, but for Sierra it's rather this one : https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/unibeast-7-1-1.333/
And my question is : can I run Unibeast on an old Mac OS X ? what are the minimum specs to run it ?
Is Sierra a free upgrade from any old Mac OS X, or will I have to buy it anyway ?
What is the price of a complete new Mac OS X Sierra from App Store (because I dont have access to it myself) ?
The iMac has to be at least Late 2009 or newer and be running OS X Lion or newer. Sierra is free. No charge.

Screen Shot 6.jpg

Is it possible to run Mac OS X on an Intel Celeron Kaby Lake or Intel Pentium Kaby Lake CPU ?
Or is it only possible on an Intel Core i3 or i5 or i7, and no Celeron nor Pentium ?

Is it possible to run Mac OS X on an Intel Celeron Kaby Lake or Intel Pentium Kaby Lake CPU ?
Or is it only possible on an Intel Core i3 or i5 or i7, and no Celeron nor Pentium ?
It's highly recommended that you use at least a Core I3 CPU. Stay with parts from the Buyer's Guide. Always the best choice for beginners that want success without a lot of :banghead:

GOAT!!!
Use the guide to install on Dell960 dual2c Desktop. AMD ati 7074.
With a Clover legacy USB
3 mistakes I made with installer.
tried to use MutiBeast on Maverick > on maverick use it inside usb.
I move around a lot on multibeast choices > must choose from left to right
I didn't choose intel1000e network>choose all 3 networks later
problem > can't change resulition, says 1024 but it's greater had to use 1633 on Mac.

Sierra will be my OS of choice now. Great !!! everything is working so far.
I loaded from old kext > don't know if I needed to > voodoo.hda, intel1000e
Safari is fast > chrome doesn't work ! Siri works fast just problem with imports>choose from html file .
all Hardware seems to work after reboot. updates from App Store even install old apps I bought on my Old Mac.

Thanks to all that DO

Is there any reason why the cutomac config since july 2017 here only give the choice for a single channel DDR4 DIMM 1 module for 8 GB config of RAM ?
Could it be a problem if I install Mac OS X 10.12.6 or even 10.13 on a Z270 chipset with a dual channel DDR4 DIMM 2 modules for 2 x 4 = 8 GB of RAM ?
Is it not recognized by Mac OS as a genuine Mac in that case ?

Back