Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Sierra is no longer on the Apple Mac App Store. To download Sierra, see this thread > [How-to] Download Sierra 10.12.6 installer using Mac App Store command line interface

When Sierra is through downloading, using the last MultiBeast for Mavericks v6.5.1, chose only:
Customize > System Definition > iMac > iMac14,2
Build > Install​
After MultiBeast finishes changing the System definition, reBoot.

Now, download UniBeast (v7.1.1) and create your UniBeast USB Sierra Installer thumb drive.

Good luck! Have fun. :thumbup:
you say use multibeast... but on what? on the sierra installer? before using unibeast to create the installer thumb drive?
No! Unless you're going to do a fresh install (I'm assuming that you'll be upgrading to Sierra by installing Sierra on top of your Mavericks installation), set your Mavericks installation System Definition to iMac 14,2. That's why you're using MultiBeast for Mavericks "on" your Mavericks installation. Then, after that's done, create the UniBeast USB Installation thumb drive using your Mavericks installation.

no, i was actually doing a fresh install because i doubt i can get it to work with an upgrade. after all i can't launch from the installer at all, it gets stuck on the loading screen.

i created the unibeast installation thumb drive on my macbook.

i figured getting the thumb drive installer to work should be first, after all if i can't get it to run, i wont be able to upgrade anyways, therefore, if i upgraded directly, my working installation would be a mess. this way i can still use the hackintosh, until i get the usb stick to work.

is it safer to do an upgrade directly?

Any one know how to find my mac os kext?

Because i don't used sound , Ethernet & other like headphone etc... without kext.

I'm beginner to install mac in my pc & i want to update sierra os in my pc.

Please help me..!!

Last edited:
When i used unibeast to make USB bootable for sierra suddenly open os x based mounted.

I really don't know where is this file & how to mount like iso file in my mac.

Please help me...

how to download the "Sierra"?

I did a Time Machine restore back to Sierra. I'm booted but MultiBeast won't sign in, and, when I put in my Apple ID to sign into App Store or iTunes, it doesn't give me an error code - just looks like it worked and the window for signing in disappears, but doesn't actually sign in...

Any help would be great. High Sierra has done my system in for a few days... grrr...

Update: Fixed my iMessage issues with the tonymacx86's guide... thanks!

My system seems to be working so I'm not touchin' a thing until High Sierra is supported and tested. After wiping my drive, even my old El Capitan UniBeast wasn't working. So I tried pressing the recover HD and recovering the latest Sierra Backup, and it actually worked... MultiBeast wasn't working. But, I managed to install everything I needed.

How about aptio setup utility for bios. What should I do for it

Back