Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z77N-WIFI (Clover 4297)
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX680 @ 2560 x 1440
Had to upgrade from a 99% vanilla Yosemite install. My SSD was dying and finally decided to upgraded to High Sierra.
Upgraded to (UEFI and Clover) from (MBR and Chimera.)

Only issue I had was with USB which was fixed with Clover ACPI USB patches. There is a learning curve with Clover bootloader, but it works so much better than Chimera. CloverACL worked perfectly for audio.

Only downside is my TimeMachine drive stopped working.

Motherboard
MSI Gaming Pro Carbon Z270
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700k
Graphics
Zotac Gtx750
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Does this work with NVMe SSDs?

Motherboard
MSI Z270-A PRO
CPU
i7-i7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys I have some problem...I have a msi z270 a pro motherboard and I can’t find other os configuration in the BIOS and when cover starts I can see only windows boot options
What I have to do?
I tried to unplug the ssd with windows but nothing happened
Help pls

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
At step 4.9 of the guide I get the following message when trying to execute the No-Convert script in Terminal from the HS installer: "No volumes with /macOS Install Data/minstallconfig.xml found, exiting". Any suggestions? Thanks.

4790k, Asus Maximus Impact VII, Onboard Graphics. Unibeast thumb drive is plugged into USB 2.0 slot.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you guys. However is there some problem with Maxwell and Pascal gpus? I read this on google. I have to do something with kexts.
After you install High Sierra and run MultiBeast, you will need to install the Nvidia drivers. (see Downloads menu for appropriate Nvidia driver).

Motherboard
Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX980
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
For people getting stuck at the booting screen, try removing nv_disable=1 and adding nvda_drv=1. Worked for me. I have a gtx 760
GTX 980 here. Needed to do this to get past the "no go" symbol between step 12 & 13 of install section.