Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
At step 4.9 of the guide I get the following message when trying to execute the No-Convert script in Terminal from the HS installer: "No volumes with /macOS Install Data/minstallconfig.xml found, exiting". Any suggestions? Thanks.

4790k, Asus Maximus Impact VII, Onboard Graphics. Unibeast thumb drive is plugged into USB 2.0 slot.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you guys. However is there some problem with Maxwell and Pascal gpus? I read this on google. I have to do something with kexts.
After you install High Sierra and run MultiBeast, you will need to install the Nvidia drivers. (see Downloads menu for appropriate Nvidia driver).

Motherboard
Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770k
Graphics
GTX980
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
For people getting stuck at the booting screen, try removing nv_disable=1 and adding nvda_drv=1. Worked for me. I have a gtx 760
GTX 980 here. Needed to do this to get past the "no go" symbol between step 12 & 13 of install section.

hi, sorry for my english
when Mac os sierra finish first installation , it reboot..hi choose HFS installation but it doesn't work...Why?
how i configuration the clover? thank so much

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
hi, sorry for my english
when Mac os sierra finish first installation , it reboot..hi choose HFS installation but it doesn't work...Why?
how i configuration the clover? thank so much
not a help thread

please create a new post in the relevant threads, also as per rules, please update your hardware profile