Graphics
HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
What is the chance that UniBeast will support X299+Skylake-X eventually now that the SMBIOS iMacPro1,1 is out in the wild?

I know there is a great guide for installation of High Sierra on X299, but I would really love a UniBeast to get as much as possible to work out of the box before attempting this project.
A FakeCPUID is necessary for x299 using UniBeast. Modify your config plist to include one and UniBeast should work. Check out this post for details:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-x-x299-live-the-future-now-on-macos-high-sierra-10-13-successful-build-extended-guide.229353/

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
A FakeCPUID is necessary for x299 using UniBeast. Modify your config plist to include one and UniBeast should work. Check out this post for details:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-x-x299-live-the-future-now-on-macos-high-sierra-10-13-successful-build-extended-guide.229353/
Thanks. I'm following that thread and I guess I was hoping that a more "plug and play" option might eventually be feasible, but I'm definitely not complaining over that guide! :)

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 1.0)
CPU
i7-920
Graphics
GTX 260
Mobile Phone
Android
I don't understand where from i need boot after first reboot after install
1. boot ffom USB - install Hi Sierra
reboot
2. boot from ?????

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I don't understand where from i need boot after first reboot after install
1. boot ffom USB - install Hi Sierra
reboot
2. boot from ?????
See Step 4-4 in Post #1.

Motherboard
GA-B85M-D3H-A
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
AMD HD R7770
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I am using clover bootloader, but it’s too hard to install supported audio drivers withouth multibeast. Will I be still able to use clover bootloader once I installed multibeast (when it will be out fpr 10.13) for audio drivers?
You don’t need Multibeast to run ALC892. (have the same chip )

You can got sound with AppleALC and Lilu in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for sure from this motherboard.Also no need for CodecCommander. Everything works from EFI

For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Installed and running on Asrock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming ITX-ac / Core i3 8100, no sweat, even the Apple Thunderbolt Display lit up and working=) All pretty much "out of the box".
A couple of glitches here and there, some nasty flickering when browsing with Safari, VLC wouldn't play any video at all, only sound. Clueless as to why it'd happen.
Also no luck installing on an SSD, it just remains "invisible" to the system no matter what you do. Tried three different drives, to no effect.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX680
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Had to upgrade from a 99% vanilla Yosemite install. My SSD was dying and finally decided to upgraded to High Sierra.
Upgraded to (UEFI and Clover) from (MBR and Chimera.)

Only issue I had was with USB which was fixed with Clover ACPI USB patches. There is a learning curve with Clover bootloader, but it works so much better than Chimera. CloverACL worked perfectly for audio.

Only downside is my TimeMachine drive stopped working.

Motherboard
MSI Gaming Pro Carbon Z270
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700k
Graphics
Zotac Gtx750
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Does this work with NVMe SSDs?

Motherboard
MSI Z270-A PRO
CPU
i7-i7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys I have some problem...I have a msi z270 a pro motherboard and I can’t find other os configuration in the BIOS and when cover starts I can see only windows boot options
What I have to do?
I tried to unplug the ssd with windows but nothing happened
Help pls