Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

redownload it then

I got the same problem. on Imac under Maverik each time I try to download from App store High Sierra, it downloads a 21Mo file.

Hi, my MOBO is ASUS P5N-E SLI

I complete step 1, 2 and 3 but not 4 ;(

I don't see Clover, only this image.

Boot from my pendrive.

Did you create your UniBeast in Legacy or UEFI mode ?

Installation Guide said:
12. At Bootloader Options screen choose UEFI Boot Mode or Legacy Boot Mode. UEFI Boot Mode is recommended for 7/8/9/100/200 Series CustoMac desktops and all UEFI capable systems. Legacy Boot Mode is recommended for 5/6 Series CustoMac desktops and all BIOS based systems.

Note that this is not a help thread (although you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise), for assistance with your problem you should start a new thread in High Sierra Desktop Support.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Can you update the requirements to say: A USB drive between 16GB and 32GB in size. UniBeast will not recognize drives larger than 32 GB.

I keep hitting this error every few years. USB drives under 32 GB are going to be harder to find at some point.

Otherwise, great guide.

Hello, I have a problem. I Create a bootable USB flash drive method tonymaс, boot this device first in the BIOS, but the flash drive does not start, and just runs the old Windows.
My PC is acer aspire 5750g

My PC is acer aspire 5750g
For help with your laptop you should post in the relevant laptop forum - This is Desktop Support.

i installed it on my pc... now i need to install it on my dell inspiron xps 9360 core i7 500 gb ssd and 16 gb ram.... touchscreen laptop. i need to know how to get to the apple logo screen... what settings should i use... i cannot seem to get it to work

i installed it on my pc... now i need to install it on my dell inspiron xps 9360 core i7 500 gb ssd and 16 gb ram.... touchscreen laptop. i need to know how to get to the apple logo screen... what settings should i use... i cannot seem to get it to work
For help with your laptop you should post in the relevant laptop forum - This is Desktop Support.

Last edited:
Back