Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hi, sorry for my english
when Mac os sierra finish first installation , it reboot..hi choose HFS installation but it doesn't work...Why?
how i configuration the clover? thank so much

That was good, your good Tony.
Lasage

hi, sorry for my english
when Mac os sierra finish first installation , it reboot..hi choose HFS installation but it doesn't work...Why?
how i configuration the clover? thank so much
not a help thread

please create a new post in the relevant threads, also as per rules, please update your hardware profile

Hi Guys,
I have used this guide and everything was ok till step 4.6.
Unfortunately when I get to the point where I open Disk Utility, my disk M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 960 isn't detected (M.2_1 PCIE mode) but it is detected in UEFI BIOS.
My Mainboard is ASUS Prime 7270-A, CPU is i5-7600k, Corsair 32 GB Ram, Primary Display IGFX 1024 MB Allocated.
Do you have any idea, what I have to do in order to see my M.2 SSD in the Disk Utility in order to be able to format it?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I have used this guide and everything was ok till step 4.6.
Unfortunately When I get to the point where I open Disk Utility, my disk M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 960 isn't detected (M.2_1 PCIE mode) but it is detected in UEFI BIOS.
My Mainboard is ASUS Prime 7270-A, CPU is i5-7600k G, Corsair 32 GB Ram, Primary Display IGFX 1024 MB Allocated.
Do you have any idea, what I have to do in order to see my M.2 SSD in the Disk Utility in order to be able to format it?
In Disk Utility, go to the View menu and select View All Devices (CMD 2). You M.2 SSD should be visible now.

Unfortunately it is still not visible...
Then, you'll have to format it in the Terminal. I don't know the command(s) (but I recall the commands have been posted). So, I recommend you search in the High Sierra Desktop Support and/or look in the HS Desktop Guides, Golden Builds and User Builds forum sections. (If I find them, I'll post them here.)

Update: See Post #233 in this thread. :thumbup:

why the hell the installation is so tough

Back