Contribute
Register

UniBeast and MultiBeast for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tested Enoch on El Capitan with success, however Clover is going to be our default recommended bootloader for El Capitan.
i have problem using clover as boot loader the system crash a uefi mode will not work under the clover bootloder but i can use the usb to load to windows or mac os any idea how i can resolve the issue thank you

I have the same problem, been in verbose mode but can't quite figure out whats wrong. It works a few times but then no longer boots off the ssd, so given up and using usb, strangely seems to boot much quicker off there anyway, and iMessage works as well(not that well, says x is not registered with iMessage, although will randomly start working after a while), so will probably not bother with the hassle. However, I think the problem may be to do with dual booting, though not really sure why, if you figure anything out, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Tony,

I haven't found the El Capitan Version for unibeast and multibeast

Where are they?

thanks in advance.:thumbup:

Hello jinxybui,

Please use Unibeast v6.1.1 (which can be found under the "Downloads-> Downloads Index" tabs) when installing El Capitan. Multibeast v8 is still in development and will be released as soon as it is complete. Make sure to check the home page daily as the much anticipated release of v8 will be announced there.

Hey i was just wondering if i can update the current bootloader(clover) which i installed from multibeast and install a new package from sourceforge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back