Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but on my systems I have to have to bootloader on the EFI partition of the USB drive. Works 100% on any PC.

I m trying to make a new bootable drive with unibeast but it is not working cause after i made the first usb i installed ML...so it is no longer in the application section. now i only have the dmg file but unibeast is not reading it. any help would be appreciated.
I have purchased ML but i do not want to re download it.

Have to boot with PCIRootUID=0 USBBusFix=YES -v in my G31D-M7 board... otherwise coming black screen... :(

Running UniBeast still gets stuck on "Preparing the disk..." for me =(

Excellent ! Thanks a lot !
Any idea about a new MultiBeast ML compatible update ? :)

Hey Tony,

I was wondering if there could be a Unibeast update for ATI 6xxx video card users. I am one of them who has had no success even getting to the install screen. There are many threads on the ML discussion forum talking about possible fixes to these users by manually deleting kexts from the Unibest USB drive. I have followed those steps and have exhausted nearly all possibilities. The install for Lion was 100% effortless. If you could figure out a fix for us, that would be spectacular.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thank You Tony
UniBeast 1.5.2
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHx 3.40 GHz Ivy Bridge
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3
GeForce GTX 460 1024 MB
MultiBeast 4.6.1
Ethernet : Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx : works
Sound : VoodooHDA 0.2.7.3 : works (Restart 2 times)
GeForce GTX 460 1024 MB works

What about GA-H61N-USB3 i couldn't make it work... Multibeast failed,i needed to start with "-X" mode and kernel panic... any ideas?

I am with you (same board). I had an easy install using the DSDT from the database however it causes it to panic now. I can only boot with -x as well. Have you had any luck?

Thanks a lot. Now working on P55A-UD3 rev.2.0 F11 + i7 860 + 5770...Used multibeast as i would do in lion. Everything works fine except USB3.0 ports.

@Tony & MacMan - you guys are awesome! Thanks for the updates... :clap::clap:

@Matzer - can I ask which 5770 you are using that works in Lion or ML? I'm still not able to use the XFX 5770 (577A-ZNFC) and I'm wondering if I need to get rid of it - currently using HD3000. My system is Z68X-UD3H-B3 F12 with i5-2500K. Thank you! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back