Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work as ever but dammit - halfway through making my ML installer drive with 1.5.1 then I check back and find the update has come out since I downloaded it this morning!

Is Air play working in your system?

Bug fixed. I tested on my P55M-UD2 and full USB support in the UniBeast-created installer.
Hi Tony everything is working in my ML system, even sound and sleep but I can't make AirPlay works, do you have any idea Why? Or some one else has this issue? Please help Me

Hi Tony,

"New CustoMac Buyer's Guide 2012 Coming Soon"

Any real "Date" set for it yet?

Thanks

I too am eager to see some new hardware recommendations for this new Ivy Bridge-USB 3.0-Thunderbolt-Mountain Lion era in which we now live.

Is there any way to fix the USB legacy issues without reinstalling Mac from scratch with 1.5.2?

Is there any way to fix the USB legacy issues without reinstalling Mac from scratch with 1.5.2?

The USB Legacy issue is only for the installer- after you install, and are booting from hard drive and have your DSDT / MultiBeast post install done, you will not need the fix. It's only for UniBeast.

But, if you don't use a DSDT, you may need the USB Rollback option in MultiBeast for a permanent fix.

Hi Tony, just one thing you never spoke of: is there any chance to get Optimus working on Hackintosh laptops?

Still doesn't work on ASRock P55 Deluxe + i7 860 + GTX 465. I can't reach the installer even with all the possible flags combinations. It doesn't give me a KP or something it just restarts with no reasons. I have USB Rate Matching Hub enabled in my bios so I guess I don't need the USB fix. I have a working 10.7.4 on this system and believe me it works flawless. I've tried to boot on my laptop with the same USB stick that I used on my desktop and it works, I even tried to put the laptop HDD in my desktop with 10.8 installed and still doesn't want to boot at all :((. I'm super curious about the new Fermi drivers inside 10.8. I use often maya and mudbox and I'm hoping to get more fps under 10.8 with the new drivers. Does anyone have an idea? :(

installation Failed

What about GA-H61N-USB3 i couldn't make it work... Multibeast failed,i needed to start with "-X" mode and kernel panic... any ideas?

Bug fixed. I tested on my P55M-UD2 and full USB support in the UniBeast-created installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back