Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot. Now working on P55A-UD3 rev.2.0 F11 + i7 860 + 5770...Used multibeast as i would do in lion. Everything works fine except USB3.0 ports.

right on man, thanks.

So this should get us past the USB errors we have been having and also help with the 1156 boards?

Hi Tony everything is working in my ML system, even sound and sleep but I can't make AirPlay works, do you have any idea Why? Or some one else has this issue? Please help Me

Hey there, Apple is only supporting AirPlay on Macs from 2011 onwards, so try and change your System Model Identifier with MultiBeast to a newer one.

Hi Tony, I am still can not boot from the usb drive, I checked bios, follow all your steps, usb drive as first boot and nothing, etc,,, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've been reading since the Unibeast Mountain Lion edition, and it seems that many people is having the same problem with the unibeast Installer.
Right now I am running Lion 10.7.4 with not issues, I use my Hackintosh mostly for music production.
GA68XP-UD3
I7 2600k
GTX550TI
16 GB Ram

i'm confused.. is this new version for lion only, or mountain lion as well? also, there are two files in the new download: "unibeast - lion" and "unibeast - os x lion usb thumb drive". if i want to install mountain lion, do i use one of the new ones, or do i use version 1.5.1? cheers.

Tony!

Do you know where i could get hold of some Ati Radeon 7800m series kexts? Everything else in my laptop is compatible except for this :( and i just bought this beast... HP Envy -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back