Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
Intel i5-3570k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1080
Hello,

I feel like I've tried everything in Toledo's repository and I still can't get MacOS to find my card. Either something is broken or I am following the documentation very erroneously. For the record I can see the card in DPCIManager. For my reference what is the currently "correct" method to get this card installed? I've tried kexts from both Toledo and RehabMan, command, and the .aml files in the /EFI/CLOVER/ 's respective directories.

Thanks for reading,

AM

Hello,

I feel like I've tried everything in Toledo's repository and I still can't get MacOS to find my card. Either something is broken or I am following the documentation very erroneously. For the record I can see the card in DPCIManager. For my reference what is the currently "correct" method to get this card installed? I've tried kexts from both Toledo and RehabMan, command, and the .aml files in the /EFI/CLOVER/ 's respective directories.

Thanks for reading,

AM

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/

Hi RehabMan,

Thanks for replying, I do not understand this line from the readme "2. 10.11-BCM94352-0x43b114e4-Info.plist-bpresles" this file isn't present in any of the zips that came with the repo from what I can tell. Am I following the guide correctly? So far I have kext-installed your FakePCIID.kext and Broadcom_Wifi.kext, pasted in the config-bcm94352-120.plist to config.plist but I still can't see my adapter. Also the urls referenced for adding to the MaciASL sources are out dated and AMI-Clean compile is listed as a deprecated file. Could you please help me troubleshoot? I am very lost.

UPDATE: I finally got it working. Apparently I didn't save the config.plist when I pasted config-bcm94352-120.plist. What a nightmare!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back