Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
System:
HP Zbook 14 g2
cpu: i5-5200u
chipset: Broadwell-U PCH L-P
graphics: intel 5500HD + amd FirePro m4150 (not planning on using amd)
display: 1600x900

I'm not planning on getting the amd graphics working so that's a nonissue. I also still have intel wifi installed which I know won't work. Just going to use ethernet for now.

I've been trying to get zbook to cooperate all week and I can't even get it to boot to the installer (I feel like I messed up my config.plist). I followed these two guides (reread them multiple times):

What happens:
when I try booting to the installer through clover it just hangs about 2/3 of the way done. verbose says cpu unsupported and pch unsupported then I get repeated errors about com.apple.displaypolicyd failing.

I made sure to set my video memory size to 64mb in bios. In my config.plist I commented out the three fields to disable the DVMT-prealloc patch (at least I hope that commenting them out actually disabled the patch)

Here's the verbose output:
IMG_0483.jpg

I have a feeling this is something stupid that I missed when editing the config.plist, but I just don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 124

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
System:
HP Zbook 14 g2
cpu: i5-5200u
chipset: Broadwell-U PCH L-P
graphics: intel 5500HD + amd FirePro m4150 (not planning on using amd)
display: 1600x900

I'm not planning on getting the amd graphics working so that's a nonissue. I also still have intel wifi installed which I know won't work. Just going to use ethernet for now.

I've been trying to get zbook to cooperate all week and I can't even get it to boot to the installer (I feel like I messed up my config.plist). I followed these two guides (reread them multiple times):

What happens:
when I try booting to the installer through clover it just hangs about 2/3 of the way done. verbose says cpu unsupported and pch unsupported then I get repeated errors about com.apple.displaypolicyd failing.

I made sure to set my video memory size to 64mb in bios. In my config.plist I commented out the three fields to disable the DVMT-prealloc patch (at least I hope that commenting them out actually disabled the patch)
View attachment 396992

Here's the verbose output:
View attachment 396995

I have a feeling this is something stupid that I missed when editing the config.plist, but I just don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated.
you need to use config,plist untouched, you disabled the injection of nvidia and ati, they are enabled for a reason to stop that error message, also you enabled intel, that should be disabled

also update your clover version to at least 4862 for Mojave

Motherboard
HP Zbook 14 g2-Clover
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500 + FirePro m4150, 1600x900
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you so much for the reply. I used the config.plist without editing it (except I still did remove the DVMT-prealloc patch) then used the newest version of clover (non-rehabman) and made sure to enable all the UEFI drivers that the rehabman version uses. Then I followed the rest of the guide and my zbook is working great.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.