Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
System:
HP Zbook 14 g2
cpu: i5-5200u
chipset: Broadwell-U PCH L-P
graphics: intel 5500HD + amd FirePro m4150 (not planning on using amd)
display: 1600x900

I'm not planning on getting the amd graphics working so that's a nonissue. I also still have intel wifi installed which I know won't work. Just going to use ethernet for now.

I've been trying to get zbook to cooperate all week and I can't even get it to boot to the installer (I feel like I messed up my config.plist). I followed these two guides (reread them multiple times):

What happens:
when I try booting to the installer through clover it just hangs about 2/3 of the way done. verbose says cpu unsupported and pch unsupported then I get repeated errors about com.apple.displaypolicyd failing.

I made sure to set my video memory size to 64mb in bios. In my config.plist I commented out the three fields to disable the DVMT-prealloc patch (at least I hope that commenting them out actually disabled the patch)

Here's the verbose output:
IMG_0483.jpg

I have a feeling this is something stupid that I missed when editing the config.plist, but I just don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 255
System:
HP Zbook 14 g2
cpu: i5-5200u
chipset: Broadwell-U PCH L-P
graphics: intel 5500HD + amd FirePro m4150 (not planning on using amd)
display: 1600x900

I'm not planning on getting the amd graphics working so that's a nonissue. I also still have intel wifi installed which I know won't work. Just going to use ethernet for now.

I've been trying to get zbook to cooperate all week and I can't even get it to boot to the installer (I feel like I messed up my config.plist). I followed these two guides (reread them multiple times):

What happens:
when I try booting to the installer through clover it just hangs about 2/3 of the way done. verbose says cpu unsupported and pch unsupported then I get repeated errors about com.apple.displaypolicyd failing.

I made sure to set my video memory size to 64mb in bios. In my config.plist I commented out the three fields to disable the DVMT-prealloc patch (at least I hope that commenting them out actually disabled the patch)
View attachment 396992

Here's the verbose output:
View attachment 396995

I have a feeling this is something stupid that I missed when editing the config.plist, but I just don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated.
you need to use config,plist untouched, you disabled the injection of nvidia and ati, they are enabled for a reason to stop that error message, also you enabled intel, that should be disabled

also update your clover version to at least 4862 for Mojave

Thank you so much for the reply. I used the config.plist without editing it (except I still did remove the DVMT-prealloc patch) then used the newest version of clover (non-rehabman) and made sure to enable all the UEFI drivers that the rehabman version uses. Then I followed the rest of the guide and my zbook is working great.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back