Contribute
Register

UEFI Secure Boot & OS X Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a usb and testing Clover...I have two disks, one for windows (ssd) formatted as mbr and windows 8.1 installed and the other (HDD)
formatted GUI and have two partitions and Installed Lion(to have acces to mavericks for testing) and Mavericks to the other partition) - ( to boot i'm changing hard drive from bios for now)..
Do i have to make a small partition and formatted as MBR for clover in the partition where i want to install Clover bootloader?
in my case in the partition of Mavericks..
Can this be done?
Thanks a lot for your replies....

I already have a usb and testing Clover...I have two disks, one for windows (ssd) formatted as mbr and windows 8.1 installed and the other (HDD)
formatted GUI and have two partitions and Installed Lion(to have acces to mavericks for testing) and Mavericks to the other partition) - ( to boot i'm changing hard drive from bios for now)..
Do i have to make a small partition and formatted as MBR for clover in the partition where i want to install Clover bootloader?
in my case in the partition of Mavericks..
Can this be done?
Thanks a lot for your replies....

HDD already has an EFI partition - see http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Arent you suppose to install it on a "blank" system:beachball:

Arent you suppose to install it on a "blank" system

Install what? Not sure what you mean. If talking about Clover, not much use to install a boot loader if you don't install an OS for it to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back