Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
p8p67
CPU
i72600k
Graphics
980ti
Can you guys help me?
I am trying to get Mojave running on my mackintosh. I got a working HS mackintosh but I want to upgrade.
I know that Mojave on 2600k and Nvidia has been done but I don't know how.

Please help me
Kind regards

Can you guys help me?

No, you are wasting your time. You have to use supported hardware.

Can you guys help me?
I am trying to get Mojave running on my mackintosh. I got a working HS mackintosh but I want to upgrade.
I know that Mojave on 2600k and Nvidia has been done but I don't know how.

Please help me
Kind regards

Hello.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Nvidia has been done" on Mojave, because, no, it hasn't. A GTX980 will not work with full acceleration under Mojave, only High Sierra with the NVidia web-drivers. You might get display output but it will be juddering, non-accelerated VESA graphics.

The iGPU of your i7-2600k is HD3000 which can be used as an alternative.

Hello.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Nvidia has been done" on Mojave, because, no, it hasn't. A GTX980 will not work with full acceleration under Mojave, only High Sierra with the NVidia web-drivers. You might get display output but it will be juddering, non-accelerated VESA graphics.

The iGPU of your i7-2600k is HD3000 which can be used as an alternative.
No, HD 3000 CPU integrated graphics does not support Metal and therefore won't work properly in Mojave.

No, HD 3000 CPU integrated graphics does not support Metal and therefore won't work properly in Mojave.

Thanks for that.

Perhaps I misunderstood the following. May be not Metal, maybe not Mojave but ... Worth looking at.

:)

Last edited:

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back