Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
GTX 1060 OC 6GB
Hey, my build ran successfully with this GPU for 3 Months now, but yesterday after some hours working in After Effects I suddenly got black boxes over the Menue and everywhere where active Windows and submenues should be,making it impossible to go on with my work. So I did a restart and ended up in a Bootloop. After the Clover Booting Screen I got to the Apple Logo and the loading bar and then it started again. I let it rest till today and suddenly i could boot again and everything worked fine. But suddelny now after a restart I end up in the same Booting Loop. Somethings definitely wrong and I wonder if it's maybe a physcial failure of the Card, since I did'nt change anything software wise. I need my system back and stable asap, can someone help me please?

Last edited:
Is there at least anyone who could share their guess in this matter? I can't imagine that this behaviour is caused by software, when it ran very stable for quite some time.

Is there at least anyone who could share their guess in this matter? I can't imagine that this behaviour is caused by software, when it ran very stable for quite some time.
It could be caused by overheating.

After the Clover Booting Screen I got to the Apple Logo and the loading bar and then it started again.
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

It could be caused by overheating.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Hi, thank you very much. I did as you suggested and booted in verbose mode. But it didn't get stuck because it seems that the verbose mode does change the gpu driver from nvidia web to the os default graphics driver. But I can succesfully boot with the nvidia web driver without getting stuck in the loop about 1 of 4 times at the moment. I also assume that it is caused by overheating since the room temperature has been around 82.4°F the last couple of days. I will try to find a temperature monitoring software for my gpu..

I will try to find a temperature monitoring software for my gpu..
Be aware of this :
MultiBeast 9.1.0 Change Log said:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT COMPATIBLE with NVIDIA Pascal Video Cards.
If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

Be aware of this :
Okay thanks for the info. I think I never installed this kext. Or do I have to remove the FAKE SMC kext as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-10 11.14.16.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-10 11.14.16.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 201
Okay thanks for the info. I think I never installed this kext. Or do I have to remove the FAKE SMC kext as well?
That is the one kext that you should never delete.

FakeSMC.kext is the only absolutely mandatory kext, and is required for booting the system.

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 Nvidia GFX 1060 Oc Nvida web Drivers Not Enable Plz Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back