Contribute
Register

The Challenge | Lenovo G500s (WE CAN DO IT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not too late. In fact, the best way to use Multibeast is apply options one at a time if possible...

The reason you had Ethernet prior to running Multibeast is the drivers are on the Unibeast USB and therefore loaded when you boot using the USB.

I fixed my Ethernet & USB 3.0 - Now working!

I will be getting that file you need in the morning. Would you happen to know how I can get my touchpad and audio working?

I fixed my Ethernet & USB 3.0 - Now working!

I will be getting that file you need in the morning. Would you happen to know how I can get my touchpad and audio working?

Trackpad/keyboard depends on knowing what trackpad you have and installing the most appropriate driver. So first you have to determine what you have.

Audio can be complex. The best is to install patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide' so you can determine your audio codec id (using Linux). Then search for an appropriate AppleHDA (and do DSDT patches as required). Maybe your codec id is the same as other Lenovo's such as the u310?

Been working on the system here lately, but also been busy in my real life. Looks like everything is now working buy my Wifi and I am experiencing a Boot0 Error.

My trackpad is working, but only the basics. Multi Gesture is not working yet, but it is overall working.

use this kexts for trackpad that enable multi gestures

Attachments

• Elan_v3_Final.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 145
Since this thread is still fresh I'll just continue. I'm quite new to tonymacx86 and read myself into the matter. I've collected my "lspci -nn" output. (I added it to the post ;))

Right now I have a newly installed Mac OS X Maverick without any MultiBeast additions. I obviously would like to have everything working but am gona concentrate on the more important things. The powermanagement that RehabMan was talking about is noted and I'll use it. For the rest I am not sure.

I know that I need the PS2 kext for the keyboard and the network kext for ethernet. Everything else is still a mystery to me. For now the main points are the HD4000 so I can have a normal resolution and the Wifi without I can't life (it's a notebook... :geek:) as well as the trackpad (the kext which was uploaded I gues works so i'll install it with KextBeast later on).

At the end I would like to end that I was able to boot and install Mac OS X with just the flags "IGPEnable=N UseKernelCache=N dart=0" just for the info :D

Tanks to all

Attachments

• lspci.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 227
Since this thread is still fresh I'll just continue. I'm quite new to tonymacx86 and read myself into the matter. I've collected my "lspci -nn" output. (I added it to the post ;))

Right now I have a newly installed Mac OS X Maverick without any MultiBeast additions. I obviously would like to have everything working but am gona concentrate on the more important things. The powermanagement that RehabMan was talking about is noted and I'll use it. For the rest I am not sure.

I know that I need the PS2 kext for the keyboard and the network kext for ethernet. Everything else is still a mystery to me. For now the main points are the HD4000 so I can have a normal resolution and the Wifi without I can't life (it's a notebook... :geek:) as well as the trackpad (the kext which was uploaded I gues works so i'll install it with KextBeast later on).

At the end I would like to end that I was able to boot and install Mac OS X with just the flags "IGPEnable=N UseKernelCache=N dart=0" just for the info :D

Tanks to all

Get power management done first, then move on to graphics. HD4000 ig-platform-id depends on your screen resolution.

Your Intel WiFi is not supported so you'll need to replace it with something compatible.

My guess is that you can learn a lot from reading this thread.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back