Contribute
Register

Testing Thread: Skylake Platform in OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got mine working once I had the dreaded "doh" moment and set nv_disable=1

Now i'm up with the nvidia web driver, all 32 gigs of memory shows up, BT good, wifi good but no onboard intel ethernet using the latest multibeast IGE driver. USB is sketchy but i have not figured out the patch for that and no audio either using the multibeast alc1150 driver. I plugged in a usb audio unit for now and it works. Tried a type-c to HDMI on for grins but of course that didn't work though i have thunderbolt enabled in the BIOS. For now usable for tweaking and learning on. Thanks again for all of your help and suggestions and of course tonymacx86 for the great web presence and commitment.

I do show the intel HD audio in my system configuration information after another modification to config.plist but in the sound settings applet only the usb audio device is showing up.

working now after another whack at multibeast 1150 driver.

Hi Tony ,

Sorry if my questions dont make sense I've been reading.. I hope I can get more clarifications

Does these 2 USB updates allow me to run unibeast from USB?

is it possible to get the last ( config.plist ) file with the last updates, fixes?

and is unibeast usually updated with all these fixes?

My motherboard died late last evening, reboots after only a short time, never displays BIOS on monitor, removed all peripherals etc ..... error codes show as "reserved" in the manual. i'm bummed after making good progress. Went to newegg and found i'm one day out of the 30 day return policy !!!!! Early adopter strikes again !

I had a working speedstepping (0,7-3,6 GHz) on my GA-z170x-ud3 + i5-6600k yesterday, but with no config changes the Intel Power Gadget now shows the CPU going from 3,11-3,70 GHz and power showing 8-10W.

I'm using an SSDT.aml made for the i5-6600k.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Hello, still, nothing. Can you please attach your config file and the kexts you use. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: THANX in advance

Here you go i'm still trying to get some stuff working, but this boots on my system. :)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 119
Can somebody help, have a GA-Z77X-UP5 TH mainboard and i can't get audio working - ALC1150. Tried with Multibeast 8.0.1, i can see under Kernel and Kext Patches that Multibeast did insert some values.

With audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0l.command by toleda i get following error: "Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI problem".

Can somebody help, have a GA-Z77X-UP5 TH mainboard and i can't get audio working - ALC1150. Tried with Multibeast 8.0.1, i can see under Kernel and Kext Patches that Multibeast did insert some values.

With audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0l.command by toleda i get following error: "Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI problem".

With the Toleda patch:

Add:

FixHDA and addDTGP to dsdt fixes in clover

It didn't fix my audio. In System Information i now have:

Intel High Definition Audio:

Audio ID: 0

Just to be sure, did you clean up all the edits you already tried?

Try this:

Remove all edits done by MultiBeast and Toleda patch
Keep the dsdt fixes
Reboot
Mount EFI
Run Toleda patch and choose Id 2, do not add Intel HD 4600 patch (the patch should add some stuff to clover config and a kext (Realtek-something.kext) to clover/kexts/10.11)
Reboot

Sorry I'm on mobile currently and can't remember the exact names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back