Contribute
Register

Success with Asus ThunderboltEX 3 and Z370 and UAD Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 19.08.20.png

I have no other option. Shall I write it in the text editor?

View attachment 505607
I have no other option. Shall I write it in the text editor?
careful with text editors as extra spacing can cause issues

PlistEditPro is what i use which gives you a text version as well as what you are seeing above

i think that xcode uses Yes or No, everything else is True/False
Must be Xcode and Plist Edit Pro.

@elastik lets pick up tomorrow and we'll sort out proper USB and then Thunderbolt. I noticed in your IOJones picture that the kext for SATA (CatalinaAHCI) isn't loaded so I want to double check that you're booting the right EFI.

EDIT: Whoops you're on Catalina so thats not necessary. Im going to look at your original EFI and see if you had something for SATA there that could help.

okay, thanks and sorry for the mess!

Must be Xcode and Plist Edit Pro.

@elastik lets pick up tomorrow and we'll sort out proper USB and then Thunderbolt. I noticed in your IOJones picture that the kext for SATA (CatalinaAHCI) isn't loaded so I want to double check that you're booting the right EFI.

EDIT: Whoops you're on Catalina so thats not necessary. Im going to look at your original EFI and see if you had something for SATA there that could help.
been awhile since i used xcode to edit a plist file, as PlistEditPro is a lot quicker to install :)

EDIT:
also i mainly use the text section in plisteditpro for most changes

okay, thanks and sorry for the mess!
Dont be! Real quick, can you send me your EFI?

I'm going to leave this edited EFI for you here. Grab it whenever and give it a shot. It's got all the changes from earlier. Plus I reintroduced your original SATA Unsupported kext.

See if it boots as is. See if RP21 looks like mine.

After all that, see if the Raid0 works.

Attachments

• EFI 065 iMac Pro 1,1 New SATA.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back