Contribute
Register

[Success] Skylake Z170-A, i7-6700K, GTX 980 TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMessage and Bluetooth are both covered by many posts on this and other forums. Both are not mobo dependent, because the Z-170A has no build in BT.
Use the forum search function or Google.

Apologies realized after posting that mb doesn't have built in bluetooth

UPDATE: I have successfully booted and installed in verbose mode using -v after replacing osxaptiofixdrv with osxaptiofixdrv2. I have ran multibeast successfully following the guide but am now stuck at installing the two kext files and drivers for my card which is now a GTX 980. Suggestions?

Followed the guide and so far it's been working. I've noticed ethernet seems to drop out after copying large amounts of files to a NAS. Anyone have a solution, or at least experience the same thing?

Followed the guide and so far it's been working. I've noticed ethernet seems to drop out after copying large amounts of files to a NAS. Anyone have a solution, or at least experience the same thing?
It's probably the IntelMausiEthernet.kext. There's a new one out;we'll have it in MultiBeast v8.2.2 which will be out in a day or two.

Still having trouble installing IntelMausiEthernet. Might be using the wrong version? I have followed this guide exactly and have tried the suggestions in the previous posts but have not had any luck. When using kext wizard I get an error message saying IntelMausiEthernet was installed improperly and trying to install via terminal doesn't seem to do anything.

YOU'RE A LEGEND, BRUMBAER!! I followed your instructions, and it worked without a hitch! I have the exact same hardware config. Thank you so, so much for your time and energy on this. Cheers!

solved, restored native AppleHDA and MultiBeast patch again and its working with green jack and internal speakers output

now trying the inject and sleep patch
set inject to 1 on config and downloaded last version of CodecCommander from Rehabman

it doesn't seems to work and not sure how to install it
theres 2 files had-verb and CodecCommander.kext
which folder should i put them? /S/L/E ??

still having issues with sound after sleep any help on this?
thank you :)

@GoTfan4667
Has it been copied to the /Library/Extension Folder or the /System/Library/Extension Folder, both or none ?
Whatever it is on your system make sure that it is only in the /Library/Extension Folder.
Run "Kext Utility" that's the name of the app as well as it's function. Just run it. It will do it's thing. Once finished it will display Enjoy. But the app. Restart.

@movingincirc
Didn't encounter that problem myself, but read that some people see issues.
Remove IntelMausiEthernet.kext and try a current version of AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

There is no extension folder in library, guessing that would be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back