Contribute
Register

Success - Sierra Kaby Lake i7 7700K on GA-Z270-HD3P with both graphics enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually USB 3.* isn't work for installation, but it'll work after install so better to use USB 2.0 for it. Or try it one-by-one. Not sure which port i've used exactly.

About rebooting. I've faced with it again and now i'm experimenting with `config.plist`. Now i've disabled `KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic` and looks like it helps, but i still watching.

Update: nope, rebooted again

Last edited:
So, looks like the cause of my hack reboots is bad PSU. I've switched Chieftec APS-750CB to Corsair RM 1000x and machine no more reboot in places where it was rebooted previously… Guy, who good in hardware said that Chieftec is not best power supply units on market, so my 750W is actually about 500W on 12V line — which is not enough for my config under heavy loading…

Update: sorry, forgot to notify — i've changed video card to AMD Vega Frontier Edition.

Last edited:
Hi qnub,

I'm about to install a new Hackintosh with the same mobo/CPU and I would like to know which settings you used in the BIOS please !
Thanks.
Nothing special. As usual — set OS to «Other OS», UEFI loader and disable Serial and Parallel ports… VT option for CPU left enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back