Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a new Hackintosh user but am quite experienced at PC builds and am generally savvy as I've built many PCs. In building this system, I can't seem to get Mojave or Catalina to fully load after Clover boot. I'm using essentially the same configuration as described with a few variants.

Core i7-9700K
Corsair H60 cooler
Samsung 860 1TB V-NAND SSD
2x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2400 MHz DDR4

After Start LoadKernelFromStream
Error allocating 0x3295 pages at 0x0000000016200000 alloc type 2
End LoadKernelFromStream

ERROR!!! Load prelinked kernel with status....
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)

This is after copying the EFI directory, but before being able to even configure disks. Am I overlooking something?

Many thanks Markoskz, that was very helpful.

After changing my hardware (Gigabyte 390Z Aorus Pro), I could not get access to my installed OSX 10.14.5 (SSD). With some addition to your config (my SerialNumer etc.) and some special BIOS configuration now it's running (sound and internet okay, some graphic issues).

HARDWARE
- Graphic: AMD Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT
(not supported, unfortunately I'm using the chip onBoard, dual monitor failed)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-CF
- CPU: Intel i7-9700 K @3.60 GHz, 8 cores
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32 GB
- BlueRay DVD, Standard DVD
- Arctic Freeezer 33 (cooler)

HARD DRIVES
- Samsung EVO PLUS 970 SSD 500GB (NTFS; Win10)
- Corsair SSD 120GB (HPFS; OSX 10.14.5)
- WDC 1 TB (Mac Extended Journaled)
- WDC 1 TB (NTFS)
- ST3100 1 TB (NTFS)
- BEQUIET Straight Power11, 850W
- BEQUIET Silent Base 600 (case)

Attachments

• config edited.plist
    5.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF1523_b.jpg
    DSCF1523_b.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 181
Hello, I'm a new Hackintosh user but am quite experienced at PC builds and am generally savvy as I've built many PCs. In building this system, I can't seem to get Mojave or Catalina to fully load after Clover boot. I'm using essentially the same configuration as described with a few variants.

Core i7-9700K
Corsair H60 cooler
Samsung 860 1TB V-NAND SSD
2x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2400 MHz DDR4

After Start LoadKernelFromStream
Error allocating 0x3295 pages at 0x0000000016200000 alloc type 2
End LoadKernelFromStream

ERROR!!! Load prelinked kernel with status....
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)

This is after copying the EFI directory, but before being able to even configure disks. Am I overlooking something?

The issue was that I needed AptioMemoryDriver instead of the OsxMemoryPatch version. replacing this fixed the issue.

I am using this board for a build and am working on proper mapping of the USB ports.

I have physically removed the WiFi/Bluetooth module and replaced it with this card for WiFi/Bluetooth,

As i have 2 USB 3 and 1 USB 2 ports on the front of the case, i have connected one of these port multipliers to the HS12 header on the board so as to be able to connect the front USB 2 port and the USB connector from the WiFi/Bluetooth PCI-e card.

I am wondering what you reasoning is for wanting to keep the HS13: Internal USB 2.0/1.1-ITE device (8595) Port Enabled?
How did you remove the WiFi/Bluetooth module and replaced it? ! I would love to do the same. I love the small form factor case. Buy I can't find an itx board with a PCIE X1 socket to plug in the natively supported wifi/bluetooth card. You may just have the solution!
Can you post a few pictures as well? I'd love to know if you had to modify the i/o sheild somehow.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Thank you once again for the great Tutorial and the EFi Files. I have a similar setup. However, when doing my benchmarks, I do not get over a multicore score higher than 6600. generally my Hackintosh feels laggy.
Any advice for what could be the reason?

Specs of my Setup:
-Sapphire Radeon RX580
- 2 x 16GB G Skill Trident Z Ram DDr 4 at 3200 MHz (32 Gb total)
- Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB installed as NVMExpress
- Aorus Z390 Pro
- Intel Core i7-8700
- Corsair H60 cooler

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Simon

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 14.33.35.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 14.33.35.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 184
Used this guide to help out with my new build with the same motherboard. Everything works flawlessly! Thank you very much.

If you update to Catalina, I'd love to know how you pull it off.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thank you for the build guide, there's a lot of useful information in these pages.
It amazes me how people get such different results with similar hardware.

I have managed to get to the installer but when rebooting from the SSD the screen flicks between grey/black and green and never completely finishes the install.

UPDATE
it's ironic, after this post I used the EFI and config from a post a couple of pages back and booting in OSX straight away with no screen problems from my RX580 or the IGPU :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back