Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

It seems that my Bluetooth isn't working. I'm using the Fenvi t919 in combination with Ventura (13.5).

It's also weird that I can switch the button in quick settings, but it doesn't really activate it.

Does anyone know what can cause this? The Fenvi should work by default, right? Also attached my config.

Nevermind: it seems that my USB header connection is a little bit wiggelish. I've pressed it a bit, and maOS is providing a pop-up finding the Bluetooth.

2023-08-07_09-35-35.png

Attachments

• config-joost-oc094-ventura.plist.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I bought a WD SN850X, and installed Sonoma on it. I also have Ventura on another SATA SSD. Now, when I have the SN850X drive connected, the BIOS and OpenCore don't 'see' the SATA SSD (Ventura) anymore. Wth :) Does anyone know what I should do?

when I have the SN850X drive connected, the BIOS and OpenCore don't 'see' the SATA SSD (Ventura) anymore.
Move it (Sata SSD) to a different Sata port and it should be seen. The mobo manual should tell you what Sata port gets disabled when the M.2 slot with the SN850X is populated.

Move it to a different Sata port and it should be seen. The mobo manual should tell you what sata port gets disabled when the M.2 slot with the 850X is populated.

Aah I didn't know when you populate 1 NVMe slot, it will disable SATA SSD slot(s).
I will look it up in the manual. Thanks.

Aah I didn't know when you populate 1 NVMe slot, it will disable SATA SSD slot(s).
I will look it up in the manual. Thanks.
IMG_5487.jpeg

There we go. Everything is working fine again. Now I need to find a proper solution to attach 2 sata ssds to usb 3 or something. :)

I've managed to get all my bugs in Ventura worked out finally. Just one thing is left, when I let the computer sleep one of my external highpoint RAID's (I have three but only one does this) will disconnect and reconnect continuously until it triggers a rebuild.

Disabling sleep when screen is off fixed it but now it doesn't sleep.

Any other solution?

I've managed to get all my bugs in Ventura worked out finally. Just one thing is left, when I let the computer sleep one of my external highpoint RAID's (I have three but only one does this) will disconnect and reconnect continuously until it triggers a rebuild.

Disabling sleep when screen is off fixed it but now it doesn't sleep.

Any other solution?
There are apps such as “Jettison” from St. Claire Software that can safely dismount and remount all connected drives before and after sleep.

There are apps such as “Jettison” from St. Claire Software that can safely dismount and remount all connected drives before and after sleep.
Thank you!

Thanks, CaseySJ for this venerable thread.

Quick question, regarding Ventura 13.5 on my F9 Designare: have you encountered any trouble with WOL (Wake-On-Lan) after the machine sleeps?

In my case, the ethernet port LEDs are silent during sleep, and fail to wake after sending a WOL magic packet. Up until recently, this had not been a problem (running the IntelMausi driver).

Even applies to a PCIe network card I just bought, hoping to fix the WOL issue: that too goes to deep, inactive sleep, with all LEDs off.

Thanks to all contributing!

Xen

Last edited:
Back